Info on how to use insulin?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone here use insulin? I have been curious about it and have trouble finding solid info on its protocols.... all I could find was Boston loyd talking about it lol. I know the slow acting is easily obtainable. Is it as dangerous as people make it out to be?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I believe it can be fatal if not respected, never used it but if I was going to I would do exactly what your doing. Research the hell out of it and ask questions. Hopefully get some good responses I interested too

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jin should be here soon....................................:)

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I believe it can be fatal if not respected, never used it but if I was going to I would do exactly what your doing. Research the hell out of it and ask questions. Hopefully get some good responses I interested too

From what I understand if used properly it can yield some extremely powerful results, but seems to be one of those things that many speak of useing but few give any true guidance on in the bodybuilding aspect. I dont know if I'm anywhere near ready for its use... but mainly just curious about it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Like jenn said jin will come along when he gets up I am sure if it. And I know before he does anything he knows it inside out and follows exact protocols starting at low doses and building up.

From what I understand if used properly it can yield some extremely powerful results, but seems to be one of those things that many speak of useing but few give any true guidance on in the bodybuilding aspect. I dont know if I'm anywhere near ready for its use... but mainly just curious about it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like jenn said jin will come along when he gets up I am sure if it. And I know before he does anything he knows it inside out and follows exact protocols starting at low doses and building up.

Yes....he is excellent at that!! Thank god someone is...............:p

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jin, POB, Spongy and couple others here have some serious knowledge in it. I use it every day but for different reason. but as Trump said... you HAVE to know how to use it as if not taken seriously, itll be your 1st and last time taking it

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start by posting in the correct forum.

moved :)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Snorting is the best way

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be back later if time permits to actually answer your question if Jin hasn't already chimed in. With a client

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why are you considering insulin?

where are you stat wise right now?

whats your cycle history?

Ive personally only advised one member on insulin use and that man is highly meticulous and has very ambitious goals for his physique vs his genetics.

You can die. Easily. I workout at home. I have glucose tabs and abundant food.

That being said, so long as you are meticulous the dangers can be mitigated.

Ive gone hypo while driving and had to pull over for 20 minutes while the glucose tabs and juice kicked in.

There’s a whole sub forum on insulin. Read up and come back with questions.

Not something I will spoon feed somebody with zero knowledge.

Ill also note I have far less experience than Mets, POB or Spongy.

Considering what I’ve seen of your aas knowledge I would steer clear of insulin for now. Master aas first.

Insulin requires steroids to be effective at any reasonable dose.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score

Ive personally only advised one member on insulin use and that man is highly meticulous and has very ambitious goals for his physique vs his genetics.

Ive gone hypo while driving and had to pull over for 20 minutes while the glucose tabs and juice kicked in.

Considering what I’ve seen of your aas knowledge I would steer clear of insulin for now. Master aas first.

I'm absolutely not considering insulin. Was honestly just curious on protocol and how people use it... I just have zero knowledge on it and it rarely comes up... so I was just researching I might consider it an option in the next 5 to 10 years. Yes my knowledge is extremely limited and what I do learn I usually come here and post the question as if I dont know because 98% of what I read elsewhere I dont trust. But to clarify no I have no want to use it, but was very interested in the protocols so that I could have some knowledge of the matter..... and yes I should have went thrue the sub forum.... that is my bad.....

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm absolutely not considering insulin. Was honestly just curious on protocol and how people use it... I just have zero knowledge on it and it rarely comes up... so I was just researching I might consider it an option in the next 5 to 10 years. Yes my knowledge is extremely limited and what I do learn I usually come here and post the question as if I dont know because 98% of what I read elsewhere I dont trust. But to clarify no I have no want to use it, but was very interested in the protocols so that I could have some knowledge of the matter..... and yes I should have went thrue the sub forum.... that is my bad.....

99.9% of the time members who post questions like that are activily considering using the compound in the near future. Sorry I misread your intentions.

Google “monsters insulin primer”. Its on basskiller and it extremely detailed.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
99.9% of the time members who post questions like that are activily considering using the compound in the near future. Sorry I misread your intentions.

Google “monsters insulin primer”. Its on basskiller and it extremely detailed.

No reason to be sorry as I completely understand... and i probably could have been more clear as to my intention. I will. Thanks jin.

Reactions: Jin

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The primer is an excellent start. Always start out conservatively and then find what works for you. My protocol is going to vary quite a bit from anyone's else, but I've also spent a few years figuring out what works for me.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ive gone hypo while driving and had to pull over for 20 minutes while the glucose tabs and juice kicked in

Smart comments right there! not saying all the other arent. buts a dangerous thing. I could make you shit your pants laughing at stories from my hypo events, seriously. it is nothing to laugh at but looking back at the stories in general, they are funny minus the fact of the potential end result of it.

New Threads