To Slin Pin or not to Slin Pin that is the question??

Reaction score
Hey

So I'll be jumping a wee tasty cycle as of Monday. Nothing wild, TBOL kicker, Sust/Tren. I've always injected using a 25G needle and pushed 3cc's each time. If I didn't heat the solution it could take some time to push through. I've got a bit of scar tissue, well alot on my quads from over the years and have been toying with using different sites instead of shoulders, quads and glute.

Using slin's would open up some more injections sites for me but worried about pushing the oil. What is your experience guys?

Thanks

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've done this before but only when running prop since I was injecting ed during prep. It takes a long time and is annoying, but you can do it. I wouldnt do it unless you have to.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Most discussion along these lines on various boards has vets preaching slin pins to noobs as if you're a fool if you don't. Welcome sight to see a true vet offer an alternative view.

an aside to Reborn ..... Ventro Glutes are sweet. People who haven't used them before often seem to stumble on finding them, but once you do, they are a good addition to your site rotation.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I back feed slin on cruise but thats 1ml a week only

Reactions: DF

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
VG FTW. If that's you in the avi you should be able to find it pretty easily. If you have trouble you can always send FD a nude photo of you bent over with cheeks spread.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely learn to pin VGs. I alternate sites (quads, VGs, glutes) to keep scar tissue to a min.

I've never had a good experience with IM slin pins.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slin pins can be great so long as the following conditions are met:

1.) You've got particularly thin oils

2.) You're super lean

3.) You're well-versed in proper injection techniques

4.) You don't get too creative/idiotic and try to pin a cc of primo into your brachialis or something.

Ultimately, most people don't need to screw around with slin pins.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Fck that. Would never try that.

I use to SI in bis, tris calves with 25g. Just drop to 23. Scar tissue not being helped by taking 5 min trying to get it thru a 25g

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
That may be a little-mentioned cause of scar tissue ...... the needle-shake that comes from difficult pinning.

Glutes are one of (two of?) the most commonly used sites, but I don't do them. I CAN reach back there with pin in hand, but it's such an effort that I know the shot would be shaky, so it's not on my menu. VGs are as far around the corner as I can go with confidence, so I don't force things to keep up with the cool kids. Same idea applies to using the smallest pin you can find just cause you read it somewhere imo.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd only recommend under a cruise dose or trt.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i did it for a while on trt when my normal pins ran out.

I had a tons of slins cuz i planned on buying more GH and then didnt have the loot

they take longer, it can be a bitch, etc....

New Threads