non responder to AAS

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I use my fitness pal to track calories and ensure everything is accurate or enter it myself. I can gain weight it takes a ton of food the main issue Is the fact that there gear seems to have little to no effect on me especially the drol, and tren I have seen zero progress in my lifts and no physique change. As for the egg whites and chicken I was trying to keep my fats a little lower I know everyone has a different opinion. I could easily swap those things out and up my fat.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use my fitness pal to track calories and ensure everything is accurate or enter it myself. I can gain weight it takes a ton of food the main issue Is the fact that there gear seems to have little to no effect on me especially the drol, and tren I have seen zero progress in my lifts and no physique change. As for the egg whites and chicken I was trying to keep my fats a little lower I know everyone has a different opinion. I could easily swap those things out and up my fat.
It's gonna be significantly harder for you to bulk if you try to limit your fat intake.

Food scales are pretty cheap on Amazon and they take yet another level of guesswork out of the equation. Maybe invest in one. You could be surprised by what it shows you.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score

If you're trying to put on weight, and get stronger, you're going to need more fats. Plain and simple. Once you start putting on weight, then asses how much fats you're taking in and adjust accordingly

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
If you're trying to put on weight, and get stronger, you're going to need more fats. Plain and simple. Once you start putting on weight, then asses how much fats you're taking in and adjust accordingly

I did gain weight the strenght was just not their if anything I had better results with the test and deca than with the drol or tren.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Idk! I’ve never heard of anyone being nonresponsive to diet, training and anabolic‘s.

I would test your gear if I were you, because on androl alone I can add 50 pounds to my bench easily in like a couple weeks or so.

If you’re doing cardio, then stop!

If you’re eating 5000 cal’s, then eat 10,000 and don’t worry if they’re clean cal’s or not.

If you’re lifting hard at the gym, then lift harder till you puke and wreck your central nervous system to the point where you can’t stand to hold a piece of paper without it shaking in your hands in uncontrollably.

I think that’s really the best advice anyone can give you other than maybe going to the doctor and seeing if you have some type of underlining medical condition.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm glad that you think your advice is the best advice anyone can give him :32 (18): :32 (13):

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I'm glad that you think your advice is the best advice anyone can give him :32 (18): :32 (13):
Lol yeah! That was a little conceited but didn’t just about cover everything possible known to man. Nothing against the OP but something just isn’t adding up.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Ok for diet I have been around 4500 cals (4700 was the most while I was on the drol) macros is roughly 500c, 130f, 330p. For food I usually wake up in the night to go to the bathroom have a cup of egg whites and a poptart (I know not the best but it's quick and easy when I'm half asleep), I use a meal prep place for 1-2 meals a day their roughly 450 cals then I usually cook up 8-12 ounce of chicken and make a couple wheat wraps 5-600 cals depending on what else I put on it. Then random snacks through the day (pb, oatmeal, bananas, yogurt, juice, Gatorade, etc) I also us a meal replacement bar since I can't just stop and eat at work that's 400 cals.

This is your problem right here. If that's all you are eating, it's not 5k cals.

Well, that's one of your problems at least....

If you can't gain on that many cals and you are truly keeping track of it all in myfitnesspal, then you need to increase your cals. Period.

If you are doing that and still not growing, something needs to change in your training... Volume, intensity, etc... even changing up the program all together...

It sounds like you are being really impatient. Make a plan, stick to it and reassess your diet every 4-6 weeks to make sure you are still making the progress you want. AAS are only as good as the food you feed yourself and the training/stress/adaptation you put your body through. They are not magic.

New Threads