non responder to AAS

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i think i am in your boat as a non respondant to aas plus piss poor genetics. On tren and don't even look like i lift :(
jk, kinda ;)
for sure some people seem to respond much better but...
just means you gotta push harder, then harder, then when u think u cant push any harder, push a lil more. look at your diet/training for any holes or rooms for improvement. be HONEST with yourself when taking accountability so you can see better what and where u need to adjust.
also, gear or not, even being consistent af, this shit takes time.
was just having a convo about how we as bodybuilders have an idea/picture in our head of what we want to look like...
the closer we get to that picture the more that picture changes, the goal changes. it's a mind **** but it also keeps us striving to be better.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I think if your coach put you on test/deca/drol/tren when all you’d ever done before was test only, then he is a ****ing idiot.
It wasn't all at once. When I started with him I was a few weeks into the deca cycle then we rotated through the other compounds to try and get some response.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
It wasn't all at once. When I started with him I was a few weeks into the deca cycle then we rotated through the other compounds to try and get some response.

deca takes time, for me starts to work well around week 7/8 shining its best around week 11 and on...
are you giving the compounds adequate time work?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you need to dump that coach.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
deca takes time, for me starts to work well around week 7/8 shining its best around week 11 and on...
are you giving the compounds adequate time work?

Yes this was a 16 week cycle. I did put on weight and size but not as much as I should have and strength was at no point impressive. I did notice on day 3 or 4 of the tren I felt like God in the gym and haven't felt that way since maybe just a placebo.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Sounds to me like you need to dump that coach.
Trust me he has been doing this for over 20 years and knows what he's doing. He says he's seen this before its very rare but dose happen and has a different approach to try.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
So a few weeks into a 16 week cycle your couch dropped your deca then started rotating through all the other compounds for the remaining 16 weeks??

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
post up your diet.. 5k cals is a lot of damn food! Im a big mofo and don't eat that..

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
So a few weeks into a 16 week cycle your couch dropped your deca then started rotating through all the other compounds for the remaining 16 weeks??

No sorry if I was unclear with that. It was later on the cycle we added the drol and I did not respond well then we switched it out for tren and absolutely nothing. Really didn't experience any sides from the tren or drol except some acid reflux.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Look I'm not an expert but if over 16 weeks you tried all those compounds .... you need a new coach... in my opinion the compounds are not the issue and should have been the last thing to change (considering he barely gave deca time to start working much less reach it's full potential) .. sleep patterns, food intake, and training regimen could have all been tweaked first before jumping straight to adding/changeing compounds.... but let's get away from that subject. What's your diet look like.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No sorry if I was unclear with that. It was later on the cycle we added the drol and I did not respond well then we switched it out for tren and absolutely nothing. Really didn't experience any sides from the tren or drol except some acid reflux.

Don’t judge the effectiveness/quality of your gear based off side effects.

GSgator

Reaction score
Have you ever used opiates or are using anything that interferes with the MU receptors. I’m hearing more on how these compounds can effect our hormone system. I’ve been running cycles for years with great results. The last couple years since I started using kratom regularly I’m seemed to stop responding as well to AAS it could be I’m getting older but I’m thinking there’s a collation here.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Have you ever used opiates or are using anything that interferes with the MU receptors. I’m hearing more on how these compounds can effect our hormone system. I’ve been running cycles for years with great results. The last couple years since I started using kratom regularly I’m seemed to stop responding as well to AAS it could be I’m getting older but I’m thinking there’s a collation here.

No I have not.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Ok for diet I have been around 4500 cals (4700 was the most while I was on the drol) macros is roughly 500c, 130f, 330p. For food I usually wake up in the night to go to the bathroom have a cup of egg whites and a poptart (I know not the best but it's quick and easy when I'm half asleep), I use a meal prep place for 1-2 meals a day their roughly 450 cals then I usually cook up 8-12 ounce of chicken and make a couple wheat wraps 5-600 cals depending on what else I put on it. Then random snacks through the day (pb, oatmeal, bananas, yogurt, juice, Gatorade, etc) I also us a meal replacement bar since I can't just stop and eat at work that's 400 cals.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ok for diet I have been around 4500 cals (4700 was the most while I was on the drol) macros is roughly 500c, 130f, 330p. For food I usually wake up in the night to go to the bathroom have a cup of egg whites and a poptart (I know not the best but it's quick and easy when I'm half asleep), I use a meal prep place for 1-2 meals a day their roughly 450 cals then I usually cook up 8-12 ounce of chicken and make a couple wheat wraps 5-600 cals depending on what else I put on it. Then random snacks through the day (pb, oatmeal, bananas, yogurt, juice, Gatorade, etc) I also us a meal replacement bar since I can't just stop and eat at work that's 400 cals.

Is this guesswork or do you track everything you eat?

How are you keeping track? Notebook? App?

List out everything you ate and the corresponding macros for each meal/food item.

If you aren’t doing this then that’s probably your issue (over estimating your intake).

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
And why the hell are you eating egg whites etc. whilst struggling to gain weight?

the yolks have fat and protein. Eat whole eggs.

Chicken wraps? Try burgers.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
12oz chicken is 550 calories. My ribeyes from butchers weigh that when I on a bulk

And why the hell are you eating egg whites etc. whilst struggling to gain weight?

the yolks have fat and protein. Eat whole eggs.

Chicken wraps? Try burgers.

New Threads