Another shoulder issue

Reaction score
I saw this injury forum and decided to add the current one I'm dealing, with maybe get lucky and one of you might have some insight. About 5 weeks ago i was in the peak of a tbol test blast felt awesome strength was thru the damn roof. Anyway i had a great shoulder session nothing outta the ordinary just was able to lift more. Later that night regular doms set it. Next day i wake up and my hand is numb along with an excruciating pain in my shoulder that radiates,down into my elbow and fingers. Otc meds don't touch it. Went to doc at about the 2 week mark, cuz if I went every single time my old ass is sore id always be there. Xrays claim to show inflamation in my neck, doc prescribed methylprednisone, literally did nothing. Grabbed another short blast of regular prednisone after the,doc told me to try ibuprofen and I got irritated with their lack of treatment. Currently using,bpc157 and tb500. Pain is decreasing but training upper body is still outta the question. Fingers are still numb. Obviously a compressed nerve somewhere. Have another doc appt in a couple weeks. Hopefully don't go insane in the mean time only training legs amd cardio.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you have insurance?

If so, it might be worth your time to see how much physical therapy your plan would cover.

Reaction score
Do you have insurance?

If so, it might be worth your time to see how much physical therapy your plan would cover.
Yes I do. Doc seems to be scratching her head. I got the impression she thinks people are often taking injuries for pain pills. If the pain managment doc still wont even do an MRI. I'm gonna try to find a sports medicine doc. Ive veen considering a chiropractor but i didn't wanna do that till the doctor gives me the go ahead. I mean it's slowly improving but at this rate ill be a shriveled raisin by the time its healed.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which fingers are most effected?

elena

Lady Member
Reaction score
you should go for a therapy. use the pain killer but therapy is also important.

New Threads