Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    Elite Deadhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    862
    Thanked 515 Times in 285 Posts

    Info on how to use insulin?

    Anyone here use insulin? I have been curious about it and have trouble finding solid info on its protocols.... all I could find was Boston loyd talking about it lol. I know the slow acting is easily obtainable. Is it as dangerous as people make it out to be?
    Tame your inner bitch!

  2. #2
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 1,863 Posts
    I believe it can be fatal if not respected, never used it but if I was going to I would do exactly what your doing. Research the hell out of it and ask questions. Hopefully get some good responses I interested too
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  3. #3
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,076
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Jin should be here soon....................................
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  4. #4
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 1,863 Posts
    Few hours yet unless he having a bad nights sleep

    Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    Jin should be here soon....................................
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (06-21-2019),Jin (06-21-2019)

  6. #5
    Elite Deadhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    862
    Thanked 515 Times in 285 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I believe it can be fatal if not respected, never used it but if I was going to I would do exactly what your doing. Research the hell out of it and ask questions. Hopefully get some good responses I interested too
    From what I understand if used properly it can yield some extremely powerful results, but seems to be one of those things that many speak of useing but few give any true guidance on in the bodybuilding aspect. I dont know if I'm anywhere near ready for its use... but mainly just curious about it.
    Tame your inner bitch!

  7. #6
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 1,863 Posts
    Like jenn said jin will come along when he gets up I am sure if it. And I know before he does anything he knows it inside out and follows exact protocols starting at low doses and building up.

    Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    From what I understand if used properly it can yield some extremely powerful results, but seems to be one of those things that many speak of useing but few give any true guidance on in the bodybuilding aspect. I dont know if I'm anywhere near ready for its use... but mainly just curious about it.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-21-2019),jennerrator (06-21-2019)

  9. #7
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,076
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Like jenn said jin will come along when he gets up I am sure if it. And I know before he does anything he knows it inside out and follows exact protocols starting at low doses and building up.
    Yes....he is excellent at that!! Thank god someone is...............
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  10. #8
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 1,863 Posts
    Ha ha jenn I actually do what jin tells me to do, dont believe the nonsense in the chat box

    Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    Yes....he is excellent at that!! Thank god someone is...............
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    jennerrator (06-21-2019),Jin (06-21-2019)

  12. #9
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,076
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Ha ha jenn I actually do what jin tells me to do, dont believe the nonsense in the chat box
    Lmao....I can't keep up with the chat box....the pussy "men" thread takes up most of my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-21-2019),dk8594 (06-21-2019),Trump (06-21-2019)

  14. #10
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 532 Times in 361 Posts
    Jin, POB, Spongy and couple others here have some serious knowledge in it. I use it every day but for different reason. but as Trump said... you HAVE to know how to use it as if not taken seriously, itll be your 1st and last time taking it

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-21-2019),j2048b (06-22-2019)

  16. #11
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,437
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,585 Posts
    Start by posting in the correct forum.


    moved
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

    Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

    #mUGga

  17. #12
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,150
    Thanks
    1,193
    Thanked 4,450 Times in 2,152 Posts
    Snorting is the best way
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  18. #13
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,437
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,585 Posts
    I will be back later if time permits to actually answer your question if Jin hasn't already chimed in. With a client
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

    Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

    #mUGga

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-21-2019),Jin (06-21-2019)

  20. #14
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    9,876
    Thanks
    11,945
    Thanked 14,733 Times in 6,130 Posts
    Why are you considering insulin?

    where are you stat wise right now?

    whats your cycle history?

    Ive personally only advised one member on insulin use and that man is highly meticulous and has very ambitious goals for his physique vs his genetics.

    You can die. Easily. I workout at home. I have glucose tabs and abundant food.

    That being said, so long as you are meticulous the dangers can be mitigated.

    Ive gone hypo while driving and had to pull over for 20 minutes while the glucose tabs and juice kicked in.

    There’s a whole sub forum on insulin. Read up and come back with questions.

    Not something I will spoon feed somebody with zero knowledge.

    Ill also note I have far less experience than Mets, POB or Spongy.

    Considering what I’ve seen of your aas knowledge I would steer clear of insulin for now. Master aas first.

    Insulin requires steroids to be effective at any reasonable dose.

    We live on an island of knowledge surrounded
    by a sea of ignorance.
    As our island of knowledge grows,
    so too does the shore of our ignorance.


  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    BRICKS (06-21-2019),Deadhead (06-21-2019),metsfan4life (06-22-2019),NbleSavage (06-21-2019),Straight30weight (06-26-2019)

  22. #15
    Elite Deadhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    862
    Thanked 515 Times in 285 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Why are you considering insulin?

    where are you stat wise right now?

    whats your cycle history?

    Ive personally only advised one member on insulin use and that man is highly meticulous and has very ambitious goals for his physique vs his genetics.

    You can die. Easily. I workout at home. I have glucose tabs and abundant food.

    That being said, so long as you are meticulous the dangers can be mitigated.

    Ive gone hypo while driving and had to pull over for 20 minutes while the glucose tabs and juice kicked in.

    There’s a whole sub forum on insulin. Read up and come back with questions.

    Not something I will spoon feed somebody with zero knowledge.

    Ill also note I have far less experience than Mets, POB or Spongy.

    Considering what I’ve seen of your aas knowledge I would steer clear of insulin for now. Master aas first.

    Insulin requires steroids to be effective at any reasonable dose.
    I'm absolutely not considering insulin. Was honestly just curious on protocol and how people use it... I just have zero knowledge on it and it rarely comes up... so I was just researching I might consider it an option in the next 5 to 10 years. Yes my knowledge is extremely limited and what I do learn I usually come here and post the question as if I dont know because 98% of what I read elsewhere I dont trust. But to clarify no I have no want to use it, but was very interested in the protocols so that I could have some knowledge of the matter..... and yes I should have went thrue the sub forum.... that is my bad.....
    Last edited by Deadhead; 06-21-2019 at 06:55 PM.
    Tame your inner bitch!

  23. #16
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    9,876
    Thanks
    11,945
    Thanked 14,733 Times in 6,130 Posts
    Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    I'm absolutely not considering insulin. Was honestly just curious on protocol and how people use it... I just have zero knowledge on it and it rarely comes up... so I was just researching I might consider it an option in the next 5 to 10 years. Yes my knowledge is extremely limited and what I do learn I usually come here and post the question as if I dont know because 98% of what I read elsewhere I dont trust. But to clarify no I have no want to use it, but was very interested in the protocols so that I could have some knowledge of the matter..... and yes I should have went thrue the sub forum.... that is my bad.....
    99.9% of the time members who post questions like that are activily considering using the compound in the near future. Sorry I misread your intentions.

    Google “monsters insulin primer”. Its on basskiller and it extremely detailed.

    We live on an island of knowledge surrounded
    by a sea of ignorance.
    As our island of knowledge grows,
    so too does the shore of our ignorance.


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-21-2019)

  25. #17
    Elite Deadhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    862
    Thanked 515 Times in 285 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    99.9% of the time members who post questions like that are activily considering using the compound in the near future. Sorry I misread your intentions.

    Google “monsters insulin primer”. Its on basskiller and it extremely detailed.
    No reason to be sorry as I completely understand... and i probably could have been more clear as to my intention. I will. Thanks jin.
    Tame your inner bitch!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadhead For This Useful Post:

    Jin (06-21-2019)

  27. #18
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,856
    Thanks
    19,039
    Thanked 9,659 Times in 4,831 Posts
    Deadhead, I shared me personal protocol here. Based a lot of my earlier runs with Slin on Basskiller's guidance as Jin mentioned.
    "Look at all these slave masters posin' on yo' dollar..."
    Run the Jewels -'Ju$t'

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-22-2019),dk8594 (06-22-2019),Jin (06-22-2019),Trump (06-22-2019)

  29. #19
    Senior Moderator Spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,437
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,585 Posts
    The primer is an excellent start. Always start out conservatively and then find what works for you. My protocol is going to vary quite a bit from anyone's else, but I've also spent a few years figuring out what works for me.
    In need of dieting help? Email me at [email protected]

    Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

    #mUGga

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spongy For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-22-2019),metsfan4life (06-22-2019),NbleSavage (06-27-2019)

  31. #20
    Elite metsfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 532 Times in 361 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Why are you considering insulin?

    where are you stat wise right now?

    whats your cycle history?

    Ive personally only advised one member on insulin use and that man is highly meticulous and has very ambitious goals for his physique vs his genetics.

    You can die. Easily. I workout at home. I have glucose tabs and abundant food.

    That being said, so long as you are meticulous the dangers can be mitigated.

    Ive gone hypo while driving and had to pull over for 20 minutes while the glucose tabs and juice kicked in
    .

    There’s a whole sub forum on insulin. Read up and come back with questions.

    Not something I will spoon feed somebody with zero knowledge.

    Ill also note I have far less experience than Mets, POB or Spongy.

    Considering what I’ve seen of your aas knowledge I would steer clear of insulin for now. Master aas first.

    Insulin requires steroids to be effective at any reasonable dose.
    Smart comments right there! not saying all the other arent. buts a dangerous thing. I could make you shit your pants laughing at stories from my hypo events, seriously. it is nothing to laugh at but looking back at the stories in general, they are funny minus the fact of the potential end result of it.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

    Deadhead (06-22-2019),Jin (06-23-2019),NbleSavage (06-22-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What kind/insulin do bodybuilders use?
    By daddyboul in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2019, 06:56 PM
  2. Insulin... Who should use it?
    By HDH in forum Insulin and Bodybuilding Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 07:15 AM
  3. insulin info
    By ken Sass in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 05:43 PM
  4. Scenario on Insulin use
    By Noob in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:56 PM
  5. DNP and Insulin
    By mugzy in forum DNP - Dinitrophenol
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •