Bigdog's poptart-less adventure!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Chest is absolutely massive. Great work sour-puss-face. :32 (19):

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I did shoulders today to make up for mondays bullshit. Feeling somewhat better today in terms of mood. Just under 278lbs. I'll get back to posting my workouts next week. I'm in a time crunch with work the rest of this week. Keep being great fellas!
View attachment 8084

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Man, you shoulda been a strongman competitor

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Killed chest today. Been out of the gym since Friday running from a damn hurricane so I am crazy busy today! Day by day.....

I was wondering how things were going on your side of the town, glad all is well. Keep hitting the iron bigdog!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Today was back day and my favorite day. I only had an hour so I got some stuff done but will hit the gym tonight to make up time. Work is crazy with all the hurricane shit over the weekend. Diet is on point. Strength is coming along good too... day by day!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
This morning was leg day. got through everything and then I did a little back warmup so I could do the @20repchallenge for veteran suicide awareness. I posted a vid in the members vid section of that part..
Diet is on point like never before and weight holding at 280lbs. cycle seems to be going fine, no sides except shitty sleep in the beginning and I think that was job related stress... be great my friends!

legs was typical
seated curls
squats
deads
single leg smith lunges
standing hamstring curls.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Still grinding away! Monday was chest, yesterday was back, today shoulders. Im having to split up sessions due to work crap this week. I have been all over this week due to having 1 of my managers out on vacation. Cycle going great. Doses are the same, no sides since the sleeping issue. I feel good so far..... More to come once I can breathe again! Be great fellas!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
As you all can tell I suck at keeping up with these logs. Work has been brutal especially with all the hurricane crap potentially hitting one of my stores. I am operations manager for 17 new car dealerships. 10 of which aren't in Louisiana so I am on the road a lot dealing with all kinds of shit. We are putting a few managers in a few locations to help me split it to where I can slow the hell down some. We had hired a few that didn't make the cut so I basically had to start over. I am happy to say I have some good ones finally! I have been consistant in my training and holding at 275-279lbs at my leanest ever. strength has been good although I have focused more on volume than weight. I promise to get back to this damn log! I can get a pic to upload so I put a recent as my avatar. Getting thick as hell! Be back soon!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I failed due to life, work and work stress! Fell off bad and simply didnt get shit done. I stayed lean and ate right but lost a lot of size and weight dropped to 251lbs today... That being said, i have given up many stores and they will start falling just after the first of the year! I am going to have the time to focus on myself again and get back on track! Money is great but only goes so damn far! I apologize for not keeping up with this log first off and for coming up short in my training! I WILL BE BACK SOON!

DOG

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Been back in the gym daily again. I am limited to an hour before heading out to work for now but that hour is better than not going at all. I will start going back in the evenings again next week as i will no longer be on the road for work! I am being patient as the work transition happens but looking forward to getting back on track!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
You can do all you need in an hour big dog, I can kill it in an hour if that all I have

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Been back in the gym daily again. I am limited to an hour before heading out to work for now but that hour is better than not going at all. I will start going back in the evenings again next week as i will no longer be on the road for work! I am being patient as the work transition happens but looking forward to getting back on track!

Sometimes I wish I had a hard time limit. It would keep the extra nonsense from sneaking it's way into the programming. Use it to your advantage.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
You can do all you need in an hour big dog, I can kill it in an hour if that all I have
i struggle with an hour honestly.. fukk im old bro.. takes me 30 minutes to get warmed up LOL

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I had a hard time limit. It would keep the extra nonsense from sneaking it's way into the programming. Use it to your advantage.
i generally have 2 hours to get it done and had my routine to a science.. work and life changed it up but i am adjusting now.. i dont get to bullshit anymore which sucks some LOL... all good because i have goals to kill!

Reactions: CJ

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Killed chest today! strength was on point so i pushed it a bit.. I still worry about the bicep a bit even though it seems to be fine.. im getting older so injury seems to remain on the brain long after healing resides!!

Reactions: CJ

New Threads