Bigdog's poptart-less adventure!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Ok Fellas here we go! Most here know my starting point years ago. Through all that fun stuff I managed great success on my journey but I am here to confess the truth....

I have never truly dieted through any phase of my journey. I mean I obviously cut a lot of bad shit out and trained but I have never given myself 100% dedication as I know I should have. I guess the fatty in my head still exists and I listen to the motherfukker at times!

Enough is enough! No more sandbagging myself! I am just coming off a torn bicep and while not lifting I contemplated quitting all together a few times. Snake, the old bastard that he is, kept me focused to get past and start off fresh so here we go!

The cycle is basic all but a few experimental things being worked on that I will add in down the line. I don't run test crazy high because my TRT is 125 and I stay 1300 or so at that dose. Here is the plan, lets see how it goes!

20 WEEKS TOTAL
TEST E- 500
TREN E- 700
MAST E- 400
DECA - 150 (JOINT RELIEF, I ALREADY HAD IT ON HAND)
SUPERFREAK 0.5ML E.O.D FIRST 8 WEEKS, LAST 4 WEEKS.

Diet will be ALL clean, no cake or poptarts! Its time to see exactly what I can do if I truly apply myself!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
DAY 1 Yesterday was chest/biceps

I do 3-4 warm-up sets before getting into the working sets.. I am trying to focus on the slow controlled negative and squeezing at the top. I am just getting back to an actual regimen so I am not paying attention to weight just yet. I will start posting my actual weights as I get back in a zone.

5am lifting

1. Incline BB press, 1 failure set of 8 reps, back off and 1 failure set of 10 reps
2. Incline DB flys, 2 heavy failure sets of 10-12 reps
3. Flat Press hammer strength plate loaded machine, 1 all out set of 15 reps, repeat to failure, repeat again to failure
4. lying cable curls, 3 heavy sets of 12
5. Dips, 2 all out failure sets
6. Preacher curls, 2 failure sets of 12-15
7. Standing e-z bar curls, 2 failure sets of 12 into a double drop set

7pm cardio
30-45 minutes on the treadmill and 15-20 minutes on the gay elliptical...

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
DAY 2 TODAY

Shoulders/triceps

1. Hammer strength plate loaded overhead press, 1 failure set of 8 to 10, drop weight and failure to 10-12
2. DB shoulder press, 1 all out heavy set of 12 reps
3. Cable side laterals, 1 failure set of 15 reps into a double drop set to failure
4. Reverse pec deck, 2 failure sets of 20 reps and I finish on the last set with as many partials as I can squeeze after failure
5. Straight bar pushdowns, 2 failure sets of 12 reps into a double drop set
6. skull crushers, heavy as elbows allow, 2 failure sets of 12-15

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll ride with ye, BigDog.

That 700mg of Tren? Ye run that much before? yer a big bloke but thats quite a bit of Tren.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I'll ride with ye, BigDog.

That 700mg of Tren? Ye run that much before? yer a big bloke but thats quite a bit of Tren.

Yes sir. Last tren run was 700 as well. Had great results with it. Night sweats a few times but nothing else. We shall see.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sub to your log my bro! Looking forward to your results

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This is going to be epic.

Remember, you have people who look up to
you. Don’t let us down:32 (19):

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
This is going to be epic.

Remember, you have people who look up to
you. Don’t let us down:32 (19):

I'll take this as a tall joke LOL... truly though I need to do this for myself this time. I've honestly become rather complacent with my accomplishments knowing I never gave it what I should have. I see all the big fellas here killing it and I just stay cruising along. No more! Its go time!

Reactions: Jin

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
best of luck to you big man. 20 weeks is a long time. I don't know anyone who has ran tren that long at such a high dose. it's your thing BD. I'll be popping in

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
best of luck to you big man. 20 weeks is a long time. I don't know anyone who has ran tren that long at such a high dose. it's your thing BD. I'll be popping in

Last tren run I went 12 weeks at the same dose before I dropped it. I should have specified I'm aiming for 16 weeks before I cut tren. Thanks for riding along!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'll take this as a tall joke LOL... truly though I need to do this for myself this time. I've honestly become rather complacent with my accomplishments knowing I never gave it what I should have. I see all the big fellas here killing it and I just stay cruising along. No more! Its go time!

You know full well in what regard I hold you.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Give up? I’m with Jin, to many of us use your story as motivation. Maybe dial back when the time is right but definitely keep it rolling!

New Threads