new to forum

Reaction score
THats kinda how i always train. Wanna put on size but have that bodybuilder definition. I guess i should have shared my goals with you guys. Its not to build some super stack to be Mr Olympia or a pro. I just kinda wanna get nice and thick with a good v taper. something like the Classic Physique category. I have been doing a lot of research and i'm pretty sure I just wanna run a test the first cycle for maybe 12 weeks or so. No stack.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Have you gone through a period of "powerbuilding"? Powerbuilding consist of powerlifting + bodybuilding stle of training. Franco Columbo and Arnold were among the early population to go through that.

THats kinda how i always train. Wanna put on size but have that bodybuilder definition. I guess i should have shared my goals with you guys. Its not to build some super stack to be Mr Olympia or a pro. I just kinda wanna get nice and thick with a good v taper. something like the Classic Physique category. I have been doing a lot of research and i'm pretty sure I just wanna run a test the first cycle for maybe 12 weeks or so. No stack.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score

Okay, not bad. How about daily calorie intake? Are you keeping track of that?

Reaction score
You should bump that up to 8 hours and just go full on "van by the river" status

You're overtraining

Welcome

lol no way, to each his own . 3 on 1 day off 3 hours. its what i do im a ****in beast

Last edited:

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, lots of info to soak up around here

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

New Threads