trenbolone

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hello SI im studying trenbolone,I would like to hear about your experience with this amazing hormone.I want to know what dose your using or have used in the past.I especially want to know the test to tren ratio you all have used.Something I dont understand is everyone runs deca lower then test for the fear of deca dick.There really is no deca dick its more like 19 nor dick,tren being a 19 nor why do some or most run tren higher then test shouldnt doing this effect your wang?Go into detail lets get dirty I love learning about this shit..thank you B.B.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I loooove Tren!!! I usually run it @ 600mg's a week comfortable. Have also ran it @ 800 before in the past; however I didn't like how fast the side were pronounced for me. So comfortable range for me is 600mgs. As far as for the ratio everyone is going to have their opinion and what they feel works for them. Test the water's and see what works for you bro!!! Some vets will chime in. Kane know's a lot about Tren.

Reaction score
BB from what I heard and talk to some vets some run their test lower to let the Tren do their job over the test. Like Beasto said everyone who has run Tren has a difrent point of view on their doses. Hopefully some of this great Tren fans we got here jump in here and let you know about their experiences. I`m just like you BB love to learn new shit about AAS everyday....

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I like running my Tren higher then test. But for a first cycle run them even to see how it goes. I'd also recommend Tren ace. The reason I say this is of you start having horrible sides it will only take a few days to get out of your system instead of a couple weeks. I get very minimal sides from Tren. I'm lucky. Thing with Tren is your gains have to out weight the sides. I mean that some guys can't run Tren because the sides are so bad.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
keep it comin boyz!

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran Test 500 and tren e 400. Minimal sides, insomnia, occasional shortness of breath. The Juice was definitely worth the squeeze however. Never seen fat shed & muscle harden so quickly. I never experienced 19nor dick, I was told to run the tren a bit lower than the test & I did.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm currently running 500 tren e and 300 test e. Love it!

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tested the Tren waters with my last cycle. I ran Bio-Tech's Tren-A at 100 mg eod and test-e at 250 mg taw. I love the food effeciency Tren gives you. Insomnia and night sweats were the worst side effects for me, but like somone else said, the gains were worth it. I am looking forward to cycle 5. I want run Tren again, but this time higher than the test.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well im going to be testing the waters my first time with tren soon myself,thanks for the thread guys

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah bullseye you sure you wanna do that bro???

Currently I'm running prop 35 mg Ed ace 70mg Ed. I had trensomnia for awhile but it went away. Night sweats were bad for awhile too but they went away also. I was running ace at 50 mg Ed but had some issues with my heart from my past, dropped it for a week and got my shit dialed in and jumped back on. I upped the dose cuz, well, I wanted too lol. Only other side is crazy strength even with a cal and carb deficiency that I'm on now. I'm not gaining strength right now but it's stayed the same even with taking in hardly any carbs except for 1-2 days a week. Love tren. I think my next cycles gonna start this winter. Gonna be prop/test e/deca/dbol for 16-18 weeks (except the dbol of course) then drop the deca and run ace 75-100 mg Ed with mast p for 12-16 weeks with var thrown in too :) goin big on this next one but I'll for sure have tren in every cycle from now on even if it's a little just to recomp

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah bullseye you sure you wanna do that bro???

Currently I'm running prop 35 mg Ed ace 70mg Ed. I had trensomnia for awhile but it went away. Night sweats were bad for awhile too but they went away also. I was running ace at 50 mg Ed but had some issues with my heart from my past, dropped it for a week and got my shit dialed in and jumped back on. I upped the dose cuz, well, I wanted too lol. Only other side is crazy strength even with a cal and carb deficiency that I'm on now. I'm not gaining strength right now but it's stayed the same even with taking in hardly any carbs except for 1-2 days a week. Love tren. I think my next cycles gonna start this winter. Gonna be prop/test e/deca/dbol for 16-18 weeks (except the dbol of course) then drop the deca and run ace 75-100 mg Ed with mast p for 12-16 weeks with var thrown in too :) goin big on this next one but I'll for sure have tren in every cycle from now on even if it's a little just to recomp

well i was thinking about it,i have an enlarged heart due to high BP,but i take meds for my bp and deca didnt bother my bp to bad,i was gonna try maybe 350mg/week of tren a and my test at 500mg/week and see what happens,i dont know brother

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Bullseye missed u bro!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have cycled tren into 3 cycles in the past. Great gains, i loved the way it hardened me up.. The last time i did it however my agression and pure anger was out of control.. Now that i have a wife and baby i decided to drop it from current cycles, last time i used it was last year.. I controlled myself but had these vicious dreams and thoughts whenever i was provoked. I also experianced severe itching which i found wierd. This was all tren ace, who knows maybe i will give tren e a run someday.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tren actually scared the hell out of me!! i was only running around 300-400mg a week with 750mg a week of test. my heart was beating really fast all of the time and i couldnt do cardio worth a damn. i thought with all of the test in my system i would have any problems with my dick but I did. I couldnt get a full hard-on. it was like half hard half limp and it took my forever to finish. I loved the results however, the sides just werent for me!!

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last cycle I ran prop @ 150mg eod and tren a @ 100mg eod. Personally I loved the stuff, and did not get much in the way of sides. Only sides I saw were shedding hair from my head, yet growing some on my back. Strength and vascularity went up big time! Now that I know what to expect, I will probably run Tren E next time with a longer cycle.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally nothing bad to say about it. Love the gains I get from it, the hardness, and how I drop fat. Vascularity is really good as well. I do experience some night sweats and some anger. Just tonight a guy rolled down his window (GF and I were walking out of a restaurant) and he yelled something. I didn't quite hear what he said, but my first thought was he was cat calling at my GF I looked at them (4 guys in the truck) and yelled "what did you say?"... "where is 7-11 at?" haha I felt bad, and not sure why my first thought was to kill these fuckers but I really wanted to.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye....stay away from Tren bro...not worth it for you.

Colt....what happened to kids? Your gonna run another cycle?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love Tren, hard for me to ever run a cycle without it. i found that about 150mg EOD (525mg week)n is my sweet spot. i run my test at 250-300wk and that works great for me!

Reaction score
a lot of good posts and experience...

it miss something isn't it?... you read this thread and it's like ou eat a t-bone with salt and pepper...

OK, trenbolone is a 19 nor hormone wich doesn't bring clearance at all with it... it's not the most importantinfo you need.

trenbolone is a hormone structuraly formed by a derivation of oestrone!! which mean than you can't have oestrogen effect with it, cause the androgen effect is more powerfull than testo itself. all of you know it. right?

ok do you know than ther's no study of tren but only feedabcks from experienced peoples? in fact the parabolan was pulled out the pharma grade cause of some observation in a french clinical study which some years after was revelated as wrong.

the effect on kidney was a myth. the urine was colored because of the oxydation of metabolites of tren in human boddy but, not because of blood cells in urine.

so what we learn with the experience : 1) tren increase effect of other hormones
2) tren increase side effect of other hormones

you see where i'm going... do not run too much mg of other hormone with tren. or the multiple side effects will kick your *ass guys.

allthought, 1500mg of androgen is maximum than the hypophysis can metabolise per week.

for what i've experienced 1000mg when on tren counting one oral hormone with.

don't forget than stanozolol is the only hormone than stop prolactin effect and also makes the level of progesterone to be below the "dangerous" level. 30mg/ed = 210 mg/week

1000mg - 210mg = 790mg.

the reasonable dosage of tren-e ( for example for me) is 500mg/week

790-500 = 290.

290mg of testosterone should be the good dosage per week in a test-tren cycle; ( with counting the stanolol for the side effect of progest...)

does it mean than more you run tren less you run testo?

not necesary, it mean than i don't believe after more than 20 cycle of tren than more than 500mg/per will bring something new... perhaps some anxiety... and nothing more.

all the tren i ran was trenbolone enanthate. so this answer concern firstly the trenbolone with this ester. the dosage of tren-a in a tren-test cyle could be higher for some people.

New Threads