Big Legs

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the answer to this ??

ive always wondered why women’s can grow their quads so much easier than men.

you don’t see any women with lacking legs in women’s BB or physique or figure. They’re legs are always massive and it’s more than just the fact then men’s upper bodies get ya bigger giving off the appearance of smaller legs.

cuz my last three gfs all had legs nearly the size of mine and upper bodies 1/4 the size

Cause they don’t waste their gym time doing 3 dozen different variations of bicep curls.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Cause they don’t waste their gym time doing 3 dozen different variations of bicep curls.

Agree. Have you seen women who are serious train legs? Mrs Bricks hits legs every other day. If I did legs like my wife, with the proportional amount of weight, I would a) have Platz looking legs and b) I would be dead.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree. Have you seen women who are serious train legs? Mrs Bricks hits legs every other day. If I did legs like my wife, with the proportional amount of weight, I would a) have Platz looking legs and b) I would be dead.

It’s why I have nothing but respect for Mrs Bricks and the other women who train legs like her. Take into account the weights they use as a percentage of body weight and multiple that times the frequency that they train them per week.....I couldn’t keep up. No joke.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you don’t see any women with lacking legs in women’s BB or physique or figure. They’re legs are always massive and it’s more than just the fact then men’s upper bodies get ya bigger giving off the appearance of smaller legs.

cuz my last three gfs all had legs nearly the size of mine and upper bodies 1/4 the size

It's sex-based differences dealing with locations of androgen receptors and muscle fiber types.

Adipose receptors locations also have sex-based differences, as we all know here (e.g. adipose accumulation in buttocks in females versus abdominal adipose accumulation in males).

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Related: what I believe is ugly or attractive won't be said-especially with anyone's wife. Yours included, BRICKS.

BRICKS, respect to you is given by keeping my mouth shut with subjective opinions like what's "attractive". I should've done that before.

You and everyone else won't feel disrespected by me again.

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Oh, I forgot one other important variable!

Picture the BBers together on the Mr. Olympia stage, like Shawn Ray next to Flex Wheeler:

u7C5yxk.jpg

Would you EVER say Shawn's arms look a full 2.5 inches smaller?

You never would! Their arms look relatively the same size!

Shawn Ray himself even admitted to having only 18" on stage:

2QkaP1K.jpg

18" arms on a 5'7" body look virtually the same as 20.5" arms on a 5'9.5" body.*

My point: Visual illusion is a noteworthy variable for females appearing to always have "massive" legs compared to male counterparts!

*Did my Shawn/Flex example finally clarify my previous "arm size-height" treatise?

New Threads