Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,044 Times in 1,430 Posts
    Cant help the blind, roid test doesnt use the same science as the testing used by law enforcement out in the field. Next your going to tell me your cat can tell the difference between Test Prop and Tren A.....

How would u even have a clue how others make gear for sale to the public? If u think this is basic u really have no clue.....
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (07-12-2019)

Thanks
    Hey King, i think its more based on the test mentioned. I get that its an option if you're worried but its not very recognized for various reasons. Its simply not consistent. I can 100% vouch for this... I had ordered a couple test kits when I looked into it... I had a vial of Rx Test C, powders of Test C, and a trusted lab. (accumulation)... I had several kits (8 to be exact as i wanted to test something else). I tested all 3 of the vials - the Rx came back as fake, the powder came back as real and the other came back as fake. I decided to test them all again as I had also read that they arent reliable- well, lets test it out since the kits are cheap. Well the Rx came back as fake, the powder came back as real and the other came back as real. So, as you can see - the variance on that is pretty odd. The easiest way for you to realllllly know is just cook it up, filter it, if it looks good, pin it. no issues, keep pinning it and get labs back to see what levels you're at.

And PS: I tested a TrenAce vial and came back as real and fake.

Not busting balls here, just be careful with the test kits unless its just for the heck to get a sense. The lab work will be your tried and true

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

Flyingdragon (07-14-2019),Jin (07-15-2019),KINGIV (07-21-2019),snake (10-01-2019)

MCAS-FRCE; in a van, down by the river. 53E
    Thanks
    Watch the BAC level or yíall be walkiní round with some serious hot, red lumps!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGIV View Post
    You say Iím clueless?
    I asked you three questions and you didnít answer a single one, you havenít asked me a single question about the equipment and process that I used. Youíre the one that is clueless by blindly assuming everything.

Who said the fake or mislabeled products were even mine? The people who made these test kits do have a chemistry background and theyíre the same type of silly reagent test that are used on the street by police officers to field test whether itís cocaine or heroin. Granted itís not as good as a lab test but it at least gives you an idea of what youíre dealing with.

Not sure why you seem to be so fixated about me using this kit before I started the brew. Thatís better than what most people do, just stick them selves with a needle from an underground lab and wait to see what happens.

Making this stuff isnít rocket science, itís pretty basic, even for a non-chemist.
    good answer

Thanks
    Brewing its good , but why & You can buy 100ml or 500 ml finish product.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12