First time homebrewing injectables

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I think it turned out pretty good, I will be doing my first injection tonight.

Last edited:

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
I tested raw powders with roid test before it started. It won’t let me post the pictures but the Test E turned out clear/transparent like water. The Tren E is transparent with a light yellow tent like piss LOL

Reaction score
I tested raw powders with roid test before it started. It won’t let me post the pictures but the Test E turned out clear/transparent like water. The Tren E is transparent with a light yellow tent like piss LOL
Only one way to find out...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You do know that test isnt recognized by anyone in the testing community. You can flip a coin and get more accurate results.....

Yup, not the best test but better then nothing on a budget for personal us.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
You do know that test isnt recognized by anyone in the testing community. You can flip a coin and get more accurate results.....
I am sure it isn’t but I’ve used it before and caught fakes with it and mislabeled products. Have you ever tried it? If you have some advice I’d love to hear it, what do you us and how much would it cost to be done?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How can u catch a "fake" when the test isnt testing anything other than draining your wallet? No one with a chemistry background would use such a silly test. Again I believe you are clueless in doing this and obviously whoever is supplying u with powders knows it as well, thus the reason they are sending u "fake" or "mislabeled" powders....

I am sure it isn’t but I’ve used it before and caught fakes with it and mislabeled products. Have you ever tried it? If you have some advice I’d love to hear it, what do you us and how much would it cost to be done?

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
How can u catch a "fake" when the test isnt testing anything other than draining your wallet? No one with a chemistry background would use such a silly test. Again I believe you are clueless in doing this and obviously whoever is supplying u with powders knows it as well, thus the reason they are sending u "fake" or "mislabeled" powders....

You say I’m clueless?
I asked you three questions and you didn’t answer a single one, you haven’t asked me a single question about the equipment and process that I used. You’re the one that is clueless by blindly assuming everything.

Who said the fake or mislabeled products were even mine? The people who made these test kits do have a chemistry background and they’re the same type of silly reagent test that are used on the street by police officers to field test whether it’s cocaine or heroin. Granted it’s not as good as a lab test but it at least gives you an idea of what you’re dealing with.

Not sure why you seem to be so fixated about me using this kit before I started the brew. That’s better than what most people do, just stick them selves with a needle from an underground lab and wait to see what happens.

Making this stuff isn’t rocket science, it’s pretty basic, even for a non-chemist.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cant help the blind, roid test doesnt use the same science as the testing used by law enforcement out in the field. Next your going to tell me your cat can tell the difference between Test Prop and Tren A.....

How would u even have a clue how others make gear for sale to the public? If u think this is basic u really have no clue.....

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey King, i think its more based on the test mentioned. I get that its an option if you're worried but its not very recognized for various reasons. Its simply not consistent. I can 100% vouch for this... I had ordered a couple test kits when I looked into it... I had a vial of Rx Test C, powders of Test C, and a trusted lab. (accumulation)... I had several kits (8 to be exact as i wanted to test something else). I tested all 3 of the vials - the Rx came back as fake, the powder came back as real and the other came back as fake. I decided to test them all again as I had also read that they arent reliable- well, lets test it out since the kits are cheap. Well the Rx came back as fake, the powder came back as real and the other came back as real. So, as you can see - the variance on that is pretty odd. The easiest way for you to realllllly know is just cook it up, filter it, if it looks good, pin it. no issues, keep pinning it and get labs back to see what levels you're at.

And PS: I tested a TrenAce vial and came back as real and fake.

Not busting balls here, just be careful with the test kits unless its just for the heck to get a sense. The lab work will be your tried and true

Reaction score
Watch the BAC level or y’all be walkin’ round with some serious hot, red lumps!

Reaction score
You say I’m clueless?
I asked you three questions and you didn’t answer a single one, you haven’t asked me a single question about the equipment and process that I used. You’re the one that is clueless by blindly assuming everything.

Who said the fake or mislabeled products were even mine? The people who made these test kits do have a chemistry background and they’re the same type of silly reagent test that are used on the street by police officers to field test whether it’s cocaine or heroin. Granted it’s not as good as a lab test but it at least gives you an idea of what you’re dealing with.

Not sure why you seem to be so fixated about me using this kit before I started the brew. That’s better than what most people do, just stick them selves with a needle from an underground lab and wait to see what happens.

Making this stuff isn’t rocket science, it’s pretty basic, even for a non-chemist.
good answer

Reaction score
Brewing its good , but why & You can buy 100ml or 500 ml finish product.

New Threads