Second cycle opinions

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of tren. The thing about tren at low(ish) doses is you never see it coming until it's too late.

Yea I hear you...why I'm going with the long esters. Also why I'm doing mast at week 10-16. I really didnt want to add two new compounds but at week 10 I should know how I'm reacting to tren. Other reason is I kind of want that water weight in the beginning.

I was going to do all long esters but bc the mast is only going to be for 6 weeks I'm leaning towards mast p. At 400mg you think I can still pin with others M/Thurs?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
This is probably too much explanation, but the truth is I'm impatient. I spent 10 years of my prime at 370 lbs. That's always in the back of my head. And my goal is to go for classic physique...calum, bumstead, or Bradley Martyn.

When you say go for classic physique are you saying you plan on competing ?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
you should go with tren ace for the reason that if the sides get to be too much you can either lower the dose or drop it completely to stop them. If you are running enanthate and this happens it will take weeks to adjust. run the mast alongside the tren throughout.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
you should go with tren ace for the reason that if the sides get to be too much you can either lower the dose or drop it completely to stop them. If you are running enanthate and this happens it will take weeks to adjust. run the mast alongside the tren throughout.

That was the original plan. I know that most recommend running ace for your first time with tren. I've read that there are fewer, or less chance of sides with enanthate. Adex and Caber work pretty fast anyways. Besides, I really dont want to pin 3x a week lol.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My sides with tren e subsided within a week from stopping. It’s not like it’s an extra 3 months, just keep dose reasonable and you be fine on tren e

That was the original plan. I know that most recommend running ace for your first time with tren. I've read that there are fewer, or less chance of sides with enanthate. Adex and Caber work pretty fast anyways. Besides, I really dont want to pin 3x a week lol.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Eventually. Maybe another 2 years. I'm not happy with where I'm at yet.

Thats cool, hey though, if youve got 2 years to go then you oughta save the more powerful steroids like tren for closer to a competition.

run the gamut of all these great but not so brutal ones for awhile

Reactions: DNW
Reaction score
listen man you did an amazing transformation but this is your second cycle why on earth would you even consider tren, stay away from tren as best as possible and I wouldn't recommended until you have taken plenty of cycles and if you are going to run tren use tren acetate

New Threads