new here

ACP

Reaction score
Hi from WA state.

Im not a bot or anyone trying to sell anything lol

Im 35yrs old, have been lifting off and on for a long time but consistently since last may. Never really did a real program so started with 5x5 and so far its treating me well.

Basically joined for probably the same reasons everyone does lol, considering TRT and hoping to get some basic help before walking into a clinic... Ive heard some in this area are like a used car salesman, very high pressure etc... so I figured if I have some knowledge before it would help.

Im not skinny and more trying to build muscle while losing fat, right now im at 231. My lifts arent super heavy but hit 225 for 10 reps on bench yesterday which was definitely a pr, squats are right at 280 - 5x5, dl just hit 315x5.

anyways any info about TRT or anything related would be great..

thanks in advance

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, there’s great TRT info in the sub forums. Just start reading!

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not convinced your not a bot....send nudes as proof of your non robot status.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard ACP.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Fixed that for ya.

I would have accepted either.... was gonna trade the nudes he sent me to trump.... depending on his mood dick picks bring a higher price

Last edited:
Reactions: ACP

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what up man, good to see more getting into a set lifting schedule.

ACP

Reaction score
thanks guys

theres a few clinics near me I made an appt at one just for initial testing etc.. I have a feeling its going to come in on the low side but well see.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome. I went through a clinic at first, but I am going through my pcp now... do some checking around, there’s some primary doctors that will work with you... mine is a DO, she’s a lot more open minded... it saves a load of money as well... for me $60/yr vs $1800.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome...same thing brought me here...finding out more about TRT.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Hi from WA state.

Im not a bot or anyone trying to sell anything lol

Im 35yrs old, have been lifting off and on for a long time but consistently since last may. Never really did a real program so started with 5x5 and so far its treating me well.

Basically joined for probably the same reasons everyone does lol, considering TRT and hoping to get some basic help before walking into a clinic... Ive heard some in this area are like a used car salesman, very high pressure etc... so I figured if I have some knowledge before it would help.

Im not skinny and more trying to build muscle while losing fat, right now im at 231. My lifts arent super heavy but hit 225 for 10 reps on bench yesterday which was definitely a pr, squats are right at 280 - 5x5, dl just hit 315x5.

anyways any info about TRT or anything related would be great..

thanks in advance

Welcome to the UG. Those are pretty decent numbers you have on your lift for someone just recently getting back into it. Sounds like you're getting some good portions of proteins and carbs in your diet and training smart. Keep it up and feel free to read some posts.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB
TRT is often based on low test levels.
Have you had your blood work done?
What was your test level?
GC

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

ACP

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB
TRT is often based on low test levels.
Have you had your blood work done?
What was your test level?
GC

no test yet, I asked my primary about testing my hormone levels etc and he said he wouldn't do it.. seems kinda lame. We have low T clinics all over here but idk how to tell which ones are best etc. I read reviews on a bunch and they kinda give off a sleezy vibe

I made an appt for initial testing at one so well see how my blood work comes back

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Your Dr wouldn't even run a blood test for you? That's just ridiculous. I would think a Dr would want all the information possible. Anyway, welcome to the group.

ACP

Reaction score
Your Dr wouldn't even run a blood test for you? That's just ridiculous. I would think a Dr would want all the information possible. Anyway, welcome to the group.

ya pretty dumb. That's Kaiser permanente for you... if your not dying then you don't get shit.

New Threads