jolter604

Reaction score
Yeah, right. Who do I think I am.

It's not like my tests are the talking point all over the internet, they talk about BigSwolePump and his edgy signature instead in the very edges of virtual space.

-

Wassup jolter, you've liked the posts below mine, but somehow mine still lacks reaction. Is it that hard to admit your arguments were... invalid to put it mildly?
Im just saying a steroid tester on a forum is as worthy trusted as the shit labs you test.
If you were part of one specific forum for the forum that would be different.
Not saying you are not honest or trustworthy. I seen you on ansci and thought you were dedicated to that forum and thought that was awesome.
But then I seen you on meso and saw mma labs results were Fawken sad. So I had the owner of the lab send random shit to chemtox and they were outstanding.
Now that made me think you could be attached to a major lab or you were a lab on the side. Now these are just paranoid accusations by a nobody guy on forums.
But them I read BOP and the mands thread and I looked into testing and the schooling it takes.
I just was suspicious and that does not mean shit. But I think what your doing is amazing and I respect that but being the paranoid guy I am I personally would not trust your test 100% but that means zero.
As long as you are around it makes labs do shit right and that's what matters.
Mean if they are short a gram to batch up 100 vials at 250mg and they will only be 230mg and you are present at the forum then they will shit there pants.
And that is a good thing.

DOOM

Reaction score
Well, you did get another reply so you are are definitely a somebody now. "Your" tests are unimportant here as most here have reliable sources and don't need to test shit products made by shit sellers but by all means keep arguing with the 2 nobody's who just popped up here to talk about you. You as well as them will be gone in a few days as history dictates...

No one needs to admit anything in this post and your stupid arguments in here to each other would be better served in PM but I am just a guy with "an edgy signature" so what do I know?

Thanks for mentioning me, you internet sensation you...I am flattered.

I suggest you stop speaking for this forum like your its ambassador? Lol you joined ugbb 3 years ago.Your opinion is your own! That’s why nobody is supporting your rant!

All of your recent posts here are about bad mouthing other members or just random rants and uncontrollable complaining! You might just be too alpha for all of us!

Testing is a good thing and it keeps sources honest. I’ve used jano in the past and I would use him again. If you have some actual proof that jano is corrupt or unqualified. Prove it or shut up already!

janoshik

Elite
Reaction score
Im just saying a steroid tester on a forum is as worthy trusted as the shit labs you test.
If you were part of one specific forum for the forum that would be different.
Not saying you are not honest or trustworthy. I seen you on ansci and thought you were dedicated to that forum and thought that was awesome.
But then I seen you on meso and saw mma labs results were Fawken sad. So I had the owner of the lab send random shit to chemtox and they were outstanding.
Now that made me think you could be attached to a major lab or you were a lab on the side. Now these are just paranoid accusations by a nobody guy on forums.
But them I read BOP and the mands thread and I looked into testing and the schooling it takes.
I just was suspicious and that does not mean shit. But I think what your doing is amazing and I respect that but being the paranoid guy I am I personally would not trust your test 100% but that means zero.
As long as you are around it makes labs do shit right and that's what matters.
Mean if they are short a gram to batch up 100 vials at 250mg and they will only be 230mg and you are present at the forum then they will shit there pants.
If I were part of one specific forum, instead of dozens, wouldn't it be more likely that I'd be crooked? I mean, I don't understand the logic here.

If I passed vetting on dozens of forums how is it worse thing than passing it on one, when there are many forums that are synonymous with manufacturers?

So I had the owner of the lab send random shit to chemtox and they were outstanding.
So... to get it straight, you'd worry about me being attached to a major lab, but you don't worry about authenticity of lab reports conduced directly by the owner of the lab? :)

Cheers, thank you for reaction

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I really am an absolute nobody on these forums (no sarcasm), but I'm a sucker for stupid arguments and can't resist throwing in my 2 cents.

Well, you did get another reply so you are are definitely a somebody now. "Your" tests are unimportant here as most here have reliable sources and don't need to test shit products made by shit sellers but by all means keep arguing with the 2 nobody's who just popped up here to talk about you. You as well as them will be gone in a few days as history dictates...

No one needs to admit anything in this post and your stupid arguments in here to each other would be better served in PM but I am just a guy with "an edgy signature" so what do I know?

Thanks for mentioning me, you internet sensation you...I am flattered.

I am a nobody on this forum (not being sarcastic), but somehow I doubt most people would say testing is worthless; especially those who don't have a private source or don't homebrew for themselves. There are people out there that depend on those tests to be able to have some level of confidence in the gear they are buying, and IMO there's nothing wrong with that.

I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to bash any services that do testing. I prefer for these types of businesses to be encouraged to proliferate and make themselves available. I'm just a new guy, and I may be gone tomorrow like a bunch of other nobodies that have come and gone, but neither of those things change the fact that there is value added for services like this.

I do agree though that this shit storm of a fight seems really weird in itself. It's an old thread posted by a china raw supplier, that was revived from the dead to talk about Jano. This is the part I struggle to wrap my head around, but beyond this I can't speak for anyone else but I'm good with the discussion/argument happening publicly.

Im just saying a steroid tester on a forum is as worthy trusted as the shit labs you test. If you were part of one specific forum for the forum that would be different.
Not saying you are not honest or trustworthy. I seen you on ansci and thought you were dedicated to that forum and thought that was awesome. But then I seen you on meso and saw mma labs results were Fawken sad.

Posting on meso does not make a service trust worthy or not trust worthy. You just used a fallacy to call Jano untrustworthy, while also saying you're not doing that. I have no issues with a person calling someone out, but if they do then they need to have the balls to just be direct and not any of this half ass wishy washy crap IMO.

So I had the owner of the lab send random shit to chemtox and they were outstanding.

It's in the UGL's business best interest to have the best numbers published. It's easy for the UGL to send a new batch to a different tester and slap a label on a vial that shows the original batch #. The fact that the results changed make me raise an eyebrow even more at the UGL than it does to the service doing the testing.

It's in a testing services interest to be objective and unbiased. What's the point if all consumers felt the tester was a scammer. Consumers would all lose confidence in products with results from that tester, which would lead to less of the UGL's product being sold, which means UGLs would start using another testing service that consumers trusted. It doesn't make business sense for a testing service to produce fake results... it will just bite them in the ass in the end.

But them I read BOP and the mands thread and I looked into testing and the schooling it takes. I just was suspicious and that does not mean shit. But I think what your doing is amazing and I respect that but being the paranoid guy I am I personally would not trust your test 100% but that means zero.
As long as you are around it makes labs do shit right and that's what matters. Mean if they are short a gram to batch up 100 vials at 250mg and they will only be 230mg and you are present at the forum then they will shit there pants.

How are you able to talk out of both sides of your mouth like that. Teach me this skill. You bash Jano while telling him how much you respect him.

Again, I'm not against a person calling another party out; I think skepticism is a beneficial thing given the nature of all of this. However, if you really believe in what you are saying then say it with conviction. Pick a side and stick to what you believe, otherwise there is no point to any of your earlier posts.

Last edited:

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
You may be somewhat unknown, but you're not a nobody. Perspective and common sense are uncommon virtues in some places ... good post.

jolter604

Reaction score
I'm just pointing out there are three threads where the test were wring or never even done and results were given.
A pack was returned and he gave test results.
Another was two of the same samples were sent with two different results.
To me that just seems fishy.
But at the same time having a tester present makes labs have a less desire to pull some foul shit on members.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I suggest you stop speaking for this forum like your its ambassador? Lol you joined ugbb 3 years ago.Your opinion is your own! That’s why nobody is supporting your rant!

All of your recent posts here are about bad mouthing other members or just random rants and uncontrollable complaining! You might just be too alpha for all of us!

Testing is a good thing and it keeps sources honest. I’ve used jano in the past and I would use him again. If you have some actual proof that jano is corrupt or unqualified. Prove it or shut up already!

I never said anything about anyone being corrupt. I merely mentioned that those services are not in demand here since the majority have reliable sources that don't need test to prove their legitimacy.

Judging by your physique, I would imagine that you have a need to test your products as they are likely not legit. I can see you needing the service.

You have more to say to me? PM me or don't address me directly again.

Last edited:

Charger69

Reaction score
I never said anything about anyone being corrupt. I merely mentioned that those services are not in demand here since the majority have reliable sources that don't need test to prove their legitimacy.

Judging by your physique, I would imagine that you have a need to test your products as they are likely not legit. I can see you needing the service.

You have more to say to me? PM me or don't address me directly again.

Come on man. Please stop with the “my dick is bigger than yours”.
Based on your comments, Charles Glass knows shit about bodybuilding.
There is enough discourse happening in the world. We all came here for the same reason. Let’s agree to disagree without personal attacks.
I am the second nobody on here. LOL I do not know about anyone’s reputation, but I will listen to anyone independent of there knowledge level. I listen, evaluate, and then decide. Sometimes I will even test something I don’t believe in.
I am looking forward to the information that you and others on here have to provide and I am sure that I won’t always agree. That’s OK.
I am far from being a newbie so I have my own ideals and protocols but am open to new ideas.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Come on man. Please stop with the “my dick is bigger than yours”.
Based on your comments, Charles Glass knows shit about bodybuilding.
There is enough discourse happening in the world. We all came here for the same reason. Let’s agree to disagree without personal attacks.
I am the second nobody on here. LOL I do not know about anyone’s reputation, but I will listen to anyone independent of there knowledge level. I listen, evaluate, and then decide. Sometimes I will even test something I don’t believe in.
I am looking forward to the information that you and others on here have to provide and I am sure that I won’t always agree. That’s OK.
I am far from being a newbie so I have my own ideals and protocols but am open to new ideas.

Taking this way out of context buddy.

The guy I was referring too knows why. We have already been there once and he has been banned already for crossing lines even as far as talking about death to certain members. He tends to like to comment running his mouth to people on subjects that don't mention him. That's why I am not having discourse with him here and I offer a man solution in PM. But that will take a man so...

The nobody comment refers to members who all of a sudden come back to this forum to talk about this guy after not posting for months or years. Not that they are a legit nobody. I am not qualified to say that. What I am saying is that its a common theme that members start commenting on some unheard of source to boost their reputation and the next thing comes PMs offering their service.

He has started his own thread and I will read and listen to what is said to form my own opinion without someone jumping back on this forum to boost this name.

Stick around buddy. You obviously don't understand my comments and their intent.

Charger69

Reaction score

The guy I was referring too knows why. We have already been there once and he has been banned already for crossing lines even as far as talking about death to certain members. He tends to like to comment running his mouth to people on subjects that don't mention him. That's why I am not having discourse with him here and I offer a man solution in PM. But that will take a man so...

The nobody comment refers to members who all of a sudden come back to this forum to talk about this guy after not posting for months or years. Not that they are a legit nobody. I am not qualified to say that. What I am saying is that its a common theme that members start commenting on some unheard of source to boost their reputation and the next thing comes PMs offering their service.

He has started his own thread and I will read and listen to what is said to form my own opinion without someone jumping back on this forum to boost this name.

Stick around buddy. You obviously don't understand my comments and their intent.

Fair enough. I jumped to a conclusion without knowing the history.

DOOM

Reaction score

I actually have never been banned at ugbb. FAKE NEWS!! I’ve been deservingly warned to chill out. So have a lot of people here including veterans and elite members.

Even if I was banned? How would that be relevant to the subject of analytical testing of PED? Your desperately reaching for straws in a attempt to smear my reputation and you can’t even get your facts straight.

Your are not ever going to dictate how and where I address you. I’m going real easy on you today out of respect for the board.

You are more like a whiny little chubby kid who’s mom won’t let them eat anymore cookies?

Not very alpha!

Oh here’s a link that I think you might find useful.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...1/living-someone-who-constantly-complains?amp

jolter604

Reaction score
I actually have never been banned at ugbb. FAKE NEWS!! I’ve been deservingly warned to chill out. So have a lot of people here including veterans and elite members.

Even if I was banned? How would that be relevant to the subject of analytical testing of PED? Your desperately reaching for straws in a attempt to smear my reputation and you can’t even get your facts straight.

Your are not ever going to dictate how and where I address you. I’m going real easy on you today out of respect for the board.

You are more like a whiny little chubby kid who’s mom won’t let them eat anymore cookies?

Not very alpha!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...1/living-someone-who-constantly-complains?amp
Liked for the FAKE NEWS.
Shit is ruining the country and the forums.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

Not very alpha!

Figured you couldn't be a man. Pm still open if you change your mind.

New Threads