Reaction score

Janoshik steroid testing​

Test E powder and Injectable oils were tested by third-labs, Janoshik analytical. Is Janoshik a reliable source of testing industry wide or is this some guy in his basement with some testing equipment arbitrarily making up test results.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yep and landmark and everyone else they go by to spam everyone everywhere,.....not sure how the hell they keep getting peoples emails either... i get 3 rando's perday in spam from these people....

glad ur using Jano tho...heard goods and bads....

jolter604

Reaction score
Why would a real legit testing company put there legit name on a forum that sell illegal steroids???

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why would a real legit testing company put there legit name on a forum that sell illegal steroids???

Janoshik Legit​

I don't understand the question? I've got one for you....why would a guy who I know to be intelligent and well respected go to work for D-RED even after he was indicted and charged by the feds for a second time.

I addressed you at the other spot that starts with an "M" about this very topic. Don't think you've seen it yet? The indictment was unsealed....D-RED, his ex-bride, ex-brides new hubby and some other clown were picked up, processed, and then D-RED was fitted for a GPS ankle monitor and released to the street all within a 12hr time period.

I've heard guys say, "D-RED must need money for his defense?" as a reason he's selling again. Also how he must be off his rocker for jumping right back in(as Nuclear). D-RED was already doing the feds bidding when this latest indictment was unsealed. He was caught doing to much, He pissed off the prosecuting US Attorney. D-RED knew it was coming. His attorney had a deal in place that would see to it he wouldn't spend a single night in custody. He was able to swing it because he used the fact that he needed to get back to the Community as any long absence would mean all the work he's put in for the feds would be for not.
The feds, by design, is a slow moving system. I've never seen what D-RED managed to pull off on indictment day before it happened....and I haven't seen it since.
Why does it not happen same day? Well, its not just the prosecuting attorney and judge that's involved. Its a Monster, and a completely separate entity, US Probation Dept. A probation officer has to be appointed and a ankle monitor ordered and brought to the hearing. D-RED was granted Pre Trial Release. Its basically the same process and daily rules as a guy just released from federal prison who then transfers out of the Bureau of Prisons custody and made property of US Probation. There are not US Probation Officers hanging out at arraignments with a box of ankle bracelets. There isn't. For all the rest of humanity, a bond hearing is scheduled and this is when things start to get hammered out. By the 2nd or 3rd bond hearing and if Pre Trial Release is going to be granted, US Probation is contacted. In total it is 2 weeks on the fast side and a month and longer before a guy sees the light of day.
Guys on Pre Trial Release call the same # the guys on Federal Probation call to see if they have to report the next morning between 5am and 9am for urinalysis. They have to call every night after 6pm and will be called for testing 4 times a month.
Same rules as far as traveling, He can't leave the Biggest Little State in the Union without his pretrial probation officers consent.
I apologize if this post is rambling and disorganized. I'm beat. Long day. Very grateful my days being under the thumb of our gov't are behind me. After serving a 60 month federal prison sentence, I completed(though far from successfully) 60 months of Supervised Release(probation). I am very familiar with the fed system and know when things are funny. Things are absolutely off the rails with hysteria where D-RED is concerned.
The feds take bodies in trade for reduced sentences and for granting things like Pre Trial Release. I've always liked you, Jolter. But I have to wonder how deep into things are you?

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I don't understand the question? I've got one for you....why would a guy who I know to be intelligent and well respected go to work for D-RED even after he was indicted and charged by the feds for a second time.
I addressed you at the other spot that starts with an "M" about this very topic. Don't think you've seen it yet? The indictment was unsealed....D-RED, his ex-bride, ex-brides new hubby and some other clown were picked up, processed, and then D-RED was fitted for a GPS ankle monitor and released to the street all within a 12hr time period.
I've heard guys say, "D-RED must need money for his defense?" as a reason he's selling again. Also how he must be off his rocker for jumping right back in(as Nuclear). D-RED was already doing the feds bidding when this latest indictment was unsealed. He was caught doing to much, He pissed off the prosecuting US Attorney. D-RED knew it was coming. His attorney had a deal in place that would see to it he wouldn't spend a single night in custody. He was able to swing it because he used the fact that he needed to get back to the Community as any long absence would mean all the work he's put in for the feds would be for not.
The feds, by design, is a slow moving system. I've never seen what D-RED managed to pull off on indictment day before it happened....and I haven't seen it since.
Why does it not happen same day? Well, its not just the prosecuting attorney and judge that's involved. Its a Monster, and a completely separate entity, US Probation Dept. A probation officer has to be appointed and a ankle monitor ordered and brought to the hearing. D-RED was granted Pre Trial Release. Its basically the same process and daily rules as a guy just released from federal prison who then transfers out of the Bureau of Prisons custody and made property of US Probation. There are not US Probation Officers hanging out at arraignments with a box of ankle bracelets. There isn't. For all the rest of humanity, a bond hearing is scheduled and this is when things start to get hammered out. By the 2nd or 3rd bond hearing and if Pre Trial Release is going to be granted, US Probation is contacted. In total it is 2 weeks on the fast side and a month and longer before a guy sees the light of day.
Guys on Pre Trial Release call the same # the guys on Federal Probation call to see if they have to report the next morning between 5am and 9am for urinalysis. They have to call every night after 6pm and will be called for testing 4 times a month.
Same rules as far as traveling, He can't leave the Biggest Little State in the Union without his pretrial probation officers consent.
I apologize if this post is rambling and disorganized. I'm beat. Long day. Very grateful my days being under the thumb of our gov't are behind me. After serving a 60 month federal prison sentence, I completed(though far from successfully) 60 months of Supervised Release(probation). I am very familiar with the fed system and know when things are funny. Things are absolutely off the rails with hysteria where D-RED is concerned.
The feds take bodies in trade for reduced sentences and for granting things like Pre Trial Release. I've always liked you, Jolter. But I have to wonder how deep into things are you?

Normally i wouldnt post on an older post that got bumped.... but... SHOTS FIRED..... that is all.

jolter604

Reaction score
If the Feds were after anyone it would be other labs.
And if you have real proof he is dred then post it.

Feds after small buys would be such a waste of tax money.

That would be like operating crack head were they would go after people buying small amounts of Coke.

Not even small packs international that are seized are taken into fed interest.
Now that would be more of Feds thing then small buys with in the domestic area.
And sense covid only about 50% of international packs are making it threw the Chicago facility.

Now back to the REAL TOPIC why would a legitimate testing company go on a steroid page and make a screen name and do business and call them selfs a real medical lab testing company????
And not take payments from labs to make there gear look legit and damage other labs???
And then go to random threads and chime in like a regular member.....

Reaction score
maybe the substances are not illegal in company's country :32 (6):

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If the Feds were after anyone it would be other labs.
And if you have real proof he is dred then post it.

Feds after small buys would be such a waste of tax money.

That would be like operating crack head were they would go after people buying small amounts of Coke.

Not even small packs international that are seized are taken into fed interest.
Now that would be more of Feds thing then small buys with in the domestic area.
And sense covid only about 50% of international packs are making it threw the Chicago facility.

Now back to the REAL TOPIC why would a legitimate testing company go on a steroid page and make a screen name and do business and call them selfs a real medical lab testing company????
And not take payments from labs to make there gear look legit and damage other labs???
And then go to random threads and chime in like a regular member.....

I'll wager you don't much care, but I had held you in higher regard than other members who turn to repping for sources and labs and then rep for multiple labs all around the Community without minding who's behind them. D-REDS money is as green and pct express's. You repped for pct express for a time....not sure if you still do? They have made the Scammers List/thread on multiple boards.
I'll also never understand how guys can convince themselves that they know enough about how the feds operate to decide that having a hand in pushing a source operated by a guy who is known by those of us who have been around as a scamming thief. The owner of this board has said as much about D-RED. You also know Nuclear was/is D-RED. Post the proof? You and I and a large # of veteran members know its him.
If I have real proof post it? What, you think if you speak sternly I'm going to fall in line? Take that tone with me again and I'll pollute every thread you earn from with the not so attractive truths about who you've worked for and how you very well may be under investigation and steering clear is the only prudent thing to do. You know, things I used to do in the old days.,,,,maybe you should apologize for being a dick?

The above IS the real story. You talk about Jano as if you've never heard of him? I know what you're doing...because I was at the board where you started your second career. You know that HPLC testing will soon be the norm...even on shitholes like ASF. The owner of ASF...Mr Flim Flam Dimmagio was indicted a couple of months back for knowingly putting illegal PED's into the products labeled as Dietary Supplements. He was first to sign a deal and cooperate with the feds leaving his 2 partners holding their dicks.
You saw where we exposed custom when he was repping for Praetorian(sp?) He was so pissed that he wasn't given the heads up...wasn't told that the order he earned commission off of was going to be sent off for testing. He thought that slip would get by? He was saying had he known testing was coming he would've sent the "Good Stuff" He said that wasn't what he meant. However, when the results showed that every vial contained the same combo of Deca and test Prop(was that it?).
It looked like they brewed whatever was left on the shelf.
It was uncomfortable to watch if you considered custom a friend of the Community. Thankfully I know custom to be nothing more than a parasite who exploits the membership at every shit board he infects. He is what's wrong with the Community. He could've picked the righteous side...but that side doesn't pay as well. Shortsightedness is a sickness greedy folks suffer from. I was happy to be one of the guys to give custom the cyber equivalent of a punch in the mouth.
ASF had no choice. They were forced to ban the source that pays the least. Praetorian was the sacrificial lamb. Uncle Z with 3 different brands was allowed to use one of his get out of jail free cards when Purity was proven to have doctored Tren Hex results. The original results were produced and the tren hex was shown to be about 50% of label claims.
All that went down over a 5 or 6 day span.
Jano's testing is accepted as truth. As is chem4tox. Are you asking the same question of chem4tox? Thing is, you already know all I've blabbered on about. Curse you for making me waste my time! I fear you've fallen to far. You may not be worth saving at this point you arrogant, aggressive, pick pocket! I suddenly have the urge to keep my hand on my wallet.
I am making a prediction...you, jolter, will rue the day you challenged me here. There are so many ways your decisions can come back and cut you down in your prime. Your homeboy custom was slaughtered in the twilight of his existence at asf. He's finally getting cozy again. Built up his wall of bullshit with lies and false claims.
Thats the thing about me. I don't know when enough is enough. If something is still stealing oxygen the foot stays on the neck.

maybe the substances are not illegal in company's country :32 (6):

Winner winner, chicken ....well, you know the rest. Jolter already knew this. He's playing dumb trying to steer things in the direction that best suits him. If we were into paying off guys to get them to pick the side we want him to be on, jolter is ready to sell out to the highest bidder. I can almost see jolter standing outside my AMPM with his cup out panhandling aggressively promising to fulfill your every desire for a $10 bill.

jolter604

Reaction score
I'll wager you don't much care, but I had held you in higher regard than other members who turn to repping for sources and labs and then rep for multiple labs all around the Community without minding who's behind them. D-REDS money is as green and pct express's. You repped for pct express for a time....not sure if you still do? They have made the Scammers List/thread on multiple boards.
I'll also never understand how guys can convince themselves that they know enough about how the feds operate to decide that having a hand in pushing a source operated by a guy who is known by those of us who have been around as a scamming thief. The owner of this board has said as much about D-RED. You also know Nuclear was/is D-RED. Post the proof? You and I and a large # of veteran members know its him.
If I have real proof post it? What, you think if you speak sternly I'm going to fall in line? Take that tone with me again and I'll pollute every thread you earn from with the not so attractive truths about who you've worked for and how you very well may be under investigation and steering clear is the only prudent thing to do. You know, things I used to do in the old days.,,,,maybe you should apologize for being a dick?

The above IS the real story. You talk about Jano as if you've never heard of him? I know what you're doing...because I was at the board where you started your second career. You know that HPLC testing will soon be the norm...even on shitholes like ASF. The owner of ASF...Mr Flim Flam Dimmagio was indicted a couple of months back for knowingly putting illegal PED's into the products labeled as Dietary Supplements. He was first to sign a deal and cooperate with the feds leaving his 2 partners holding their dicks.
You saw where we exposed custom when he was repping for Praetorian(sp?) He was so pissed that he wasn't given the heads up...wasn't told that the order he earned commission off of was going to be sent off for testing. He thought that slip would get by? He was saying had he known testing was coming he would've sent the "Good Stuff" He said that wasn't what he meant. However, when the results showed that every vial contained the same combo of Deca and test Prop(was that it?).
It looked like they brewed whatever was left on the shelf.
It was uncomfortable to watch if you considered custom a friend of the Community. Thankfully I know custom to be nothing more than a parasite who exploits the membership at every shit board he infects. He is what's wrong with the Community. He could've picked the righteous side...but that side doesn't pay as well. Shortsightedness is a sickness greedy folks suffer from. I was happy to be one of the guys to give custom the cyber equivalent of a punch in the mouth.
ASF had no choice. They were forced to ban the source that pays the least. Praetorian was the sacrificial lamb. Uncle Z with 3 different brands was allowed to use one of his get out of jail free cards when Purity was proven to have doctored Tren Hex results. The original results were produced and the tren hex was shown to be about 50% of label claims.
All that went down over a 5 or 6 day span.
Jano's testing is accepted as truth. As is chem4tox. Are you asking the same question of chem4tox? Thing is, you already know all I've blabbered on about. Curse you for making me waste my time! I fear you've fallen to far. You may not be worth saving at this point you arrogant, aggressive, pick pocket! I suddenly have the urge to keep my hand on my wallet.
I am making a prediction...you, jolter, will rue the day you challenged me here. There are so many ways your decisions can come back and cut you down in your prime. Your homeboy custom was slaughtered in the twilight of his existence at asf. He's finally getting cozy again. Built up his wall of bullshit with lies and false claims.
Thats the thing about me. I don't know when enough is enough. If something is still stealing oxygen the foot stays on the neck.

Winner winner, chicken ....well, you know the rest. Jolter already knew this. He's playing dumb trying to steer things in the direction that best suits him. If we were into paying off guys to get them to pick the side we want him to be on, jolter is ready to sell out to the highest bidder. I can almost see jolter standing outside my AMPM with his cup out panhandling aggressively promising to fulfill your every desire for a $10 bill.
Look I am not here to challenge anyone.
I'm just saying I am not believing this guy to be a real test company.
Some heavy shit to do this, expensive schooling and expensive equipment. A refurbished machine is about 20-30k
And the equipment to read the machine analyst is about 10-15k refurbished or used.

https://www.truesdail.com/drug-testing-laboratory-equipment/

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look I am not here to challenge anyone.
I'm just saying I am not believing this guy to be a real test company.
Some heavy shit to do this, expensive schooling and expensive equipment. A refurbished machine is about 20-30k
And the equipment to read the machine analyst is about 10-15k refurbished or used.

https://www.truesdail.com/drug-testing-laboratory-equipment/

Ok...I'll play along. So, you're trying to discredit this Jano by posting links showing prices of equipment needed to do HPLC testing? Its really irritating me that I'm answering questions you already know the answers too. You, jolter signing up as a regular member is a bit of a stretch, isn't it? How many different hats are you wearing? You rep for more labs than any other guy I know. Do you have any more involvement with any of them than just being a rep?
I mean, being a rep is more than enough to go after someone who has returned results showing a labs products to be less than advertised, isn't it? The gravy train could be rolling along and then bad results can end things almost immediately. Loss of some income can really piss off the recipients of a labs gear sales...a guy just like you.
Which lab that you work for has been shown to be selling products that don't meet label claims? Because I don't think anything else would pull you off your money making grind.
I'm gonna bring Jano here to answer your questions. Level the playing field. I have a feeling you've butted heads with him in the past.
You've shown yourself to be less than honest with this smear campaign. You are about as far from being a regular member as one can get. I'll be back with the target of your campaign.

jolter604

Reaction score
All I'm saying is that he is like a ugl lab.
His testing is as reliable as the labs who sell gear.
He could love naps and hate Pharmacon.
And then make results look bad.
Not saying he does not test gear.
It's just a theory or could be true.
Just compair the web site of one testing company and then his.
And then a member told me to look at the sticky on meso and the thread here.
Just like a ugl saying there products were actually real pharmaceutical and they make tren or eq.
https://janoshik.com/tests/

https://www.labochemtox.com/en/home

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that he is like a ugl lab.
His testing is as reliable as the labs who sell gear.
He could love naps and hate Pharmacon.
And then make results look bad.
Not saying he does not test gear.
It's just a theory or could be true.
Just compair the web site of one testing company and then his.
And then a member told me to look at the sticky on meso and the thread here.
Just like a ugl saying there products were actually real pharmaceutical and they make tren or eq.
https://janoshik.com/tests/

https://www.labochemtox.com/en/home

I'll ask again. How and why are you upset? You going to tell me one of the labs you work for weren't effected negatively? I'll also say that jano had a rough go of it when he first started off. Since he has been thoroughly vetted by people smarted than you and I, jolter. Unmarked samples....dozens,...were sent to jano and he has passed the vetting process. Jano has been determined to provide an important service to the Community. Its not surprising that its a rep who is most active on Source boards....boards who give sources moderator control over their threads and who are purely for profit is the one looking to discredit a guy who has worked hard to win the trust of countless members across the Community.
You'd be smart to get on board with testing. You can talk all the shit you want. You can't stop the momentum that has seen control taken back by the consumer who for a long time was at the mercy of their source who in turn was at the mercy of their raw powder supplier.
We stumbled through the Lab Max days. Those results are not accurate. The final word in testing is HPLC Mass Spec testing. Its become affordable and has made the amount of clean accurately dosed gear greater than any other time in the Communities history,
There are eyes and checks and balances that are in place and that are improving as time goes by. Where we are is at the best possible place. You would have Jano not be an option I presume? Are you coming with a solution? If your solution doesn't include testing then its not a solution. Its your bosses longing for days gone by when we had no recourse and your bosses would shit in our mouths and claim they had taken us out to dinner.

jolter604

Reaction score
I'll ask again. How and why are you upset? You going to tell me one of the labs you work for weren't effected negatively? I'll also say that jano had a rough go of it when he first started off. Since he has been thoroughly vetted by people smarted than you and I, jolter. Unmarked samples....dozens,...were sent to jano and he has passed the vetting process. Jano has been determined to provide an important service to the Community. Its not surprising that its a rep who is most active on Source boards....boards who give sources moderator control over their threads and who are purely for profit is the one looking to discredit a guy who has worked hard to win the trust of countless members across the Community.
You'd be smart to get on board with testing. You can talk all the shit you want. You can't stop the momentum that has seen control taken back by the consumer who for a long time was at the mercy of their source who in turn was at the mercy of their raw powder supplier.
We stumbled through the Lab Max days. Those results are not accurate. The final word in testing is HPLC Mass Spec testing. Its become affordable and has made the amount of clean accurately dosed gear greater than any other time in the Communities history,
There are eyes and checks and balances that are in place and that are improving as time goes by. Where we are is at the best possible place. You would have Jano not be an option I presume? Are you coming with a solution? If your solution doesn't include testing then its not a solution. Its your bosses longing for days gone by when we had no recourse and your bosses would shit in our mouths and claim they had taken us out to dinner.
The lab used chemtox and the gear passed 100%
His test had completely different results. I am waiting on the batch numbers to compare.
And another member just sent me a link from bop about him testing same batches with different results.
Look I'm over it now. The lab already agreed to do more test with chemtox for each batch received by the supplier so the lab is good on testing there side will be covered.
I will not be posting here or on meso anymore.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Who gives a fuk?

This thread was stupid and died over a year ago. Unless you are Jesus Christ, leave the raising from the dead to him, yeah?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who gives a fuk?

This thread was stupid and died over a year ago. Unless you are Jesus Christ, leave the raising from the dead to him, yeah?
The subject is valid and important. To most anyway. The thread was started whenever it started but guys are sending samples to both Jano and chem4tox today and for the foreseeable future.
If neither were testing any longer than, yes, it would make sense to leave it alone, but that isn't the case.

janoshik

Elite
Reaction score
Wassup. Thank you Ben for telling me about this.

So the argument here is that I can't be a real lab, because the equip costs like 30k?

I mean, do you realize that I've tested over 9000 samples with average price over 100 USD per sample, right?

There are sources out that who paid me about that much alone over the years for QA/QC. Quite easily verifiable on the internet.

Also you are a member on Meso - in case you missed, I've posted several picture of the equip over there, some very recently.

Another argument is that is requires schooling and stuff?

As if I was not the guy to go to ask anything related to analytical chemistry for several years now?

I mean, you present argument after an argument.
It feels a lot like finding the proverbial stick.

There is not a single other lab in the world that tests AAS and was vetted as many times as I was with blind samples.

You'd keep your website empty and value privacy as well, had people selling gutter oil as test were threatening you, mate.

I've stated so in the public before. Yet, you've missed that and only notice the bad stuff for some reason :)

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The subject is valid and important. To most anyway. The thread was started whenever it started but guys are sending samples to both Jano and chem4tox today and for the foreseeable future.
If neither were testing any longer than, yes, it would make sense to leave it alone, but that isn't the case.

If it was important to anyone here, I suspect that there would be more comments about this in the past years.

Now we have a guy with 12 posts invited to add to this beaten horses death....

Its cool though. I can skip this thread like everyone else has. Carry on sir.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Disagree. I never bothered with this thread cause it was begun by spammer Emily, who had a bunch of other spam crap at that time. But I usually enter a board by clicking "new posts," and when I saw the recent cast of characters, I thought it might be worth a look.

I actually do spread my .02 now and then in all the threads here about guys' cars and girls and various drama, but it's nice for a change to get an inside look at this community most of us just dabble in. The more I understand about LE and sources and other boards, the more I like it.

janoshik

Elite
Reaction score
If it was important to anyone here, I suspect that there would be more comments about this in the past years.

Now we have a guy with 12 posts invited to add to this beaten horses death....

Its cool though. I can skip this thread like everyone else has. Carry on sir.

Yeah, right. Who do I think I am.

It's not like my tests are the talking point all over the internet, they talk about BigSwolePump and his edgy signature instead in the very edges of virtual space.

-

Wassup jolter, you've liked the posts below mine, but somehow mine still lacks reaction. Is it that hard to admit your arguments were... invalid to put it mildly?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, right. Who do I think I am.

It's not like my tests are the talking point all over the internet, they talk about BigSwolePump and his edgy signature instead in the very edges of virtual space.

-

Wassup jolter, you've liked the posts below mine, but somehow mine still lacks reaction. Is it that hard to admit your arguments were... invalid to put it mildly?

Well, you did get another reply so you are are definitely a somebody now. "Your" tests are unimportant here as most here have reliable sources and don't need to test shit products made by shit sellers but by all means keep arguing with the 2 nobody's who just popped up here to talk about you. You as well as them will be gone in a few days as history dictates...

No one needs to admit anything in this post and your stupid arguments in here to each other would be better served in PM but I am just a guy with "an edgy signature" so what do I know?

Thanks for mentioning me, you internet sensation you...I am flattered.

New Threads