Tren cycle next?

Reaction score
View attachment 8082
Last 2 cycles have been great. I’ve gained about 50 total pounds, I posted a pic above of a pic after the two. First cycle was just 500mg/week Test E. second was Test E 500mg/ week & Deca. Now I’m thinking about some Tren Ace for the 3rd cycLe. What r u guys’ experience with Tren? I’m looking to cut a bit after putting on a bit of weight.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
loved tren

for cutting i'd add clen

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Tren is great wouldn’t touch clen for no amount of money.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
attachment doesnt work. things like clen should only be used in prepping for a show imo.
tren is great for leaning up and maintaining muscle mass/strength but it ain't magic either. you should get on that cardio and get ur diet dialed in for a bit 1st to lean out and when things start to stall start the tren blast.

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I just started my tren, mast p, test e run... I have played with clen and really dont like it... took some folks advice on here and tried eca and loved it... I usually only take it 30 min before cardio

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used clen few years back and loved it helped me lean out fast. Anxiety through the roof with clen. I took tren ace as my 4th cycle. I had great results with it. The only cycle that really gave me bad sides was tren. Night sweats galore. Worth the gains BUT had to sleep with wee pads lmao.

Reaction score
You should probably have a few more cycles under your belt before touching tren imo.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You should probably have a few more cycles under your belt before touching tren imo.

Welcome to the board.

Please post an introduction (new member section) and tell us about yourself

New Threads