[Serious]Meeting IRL

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which UG member(s) do you want to meet in "real life"?
  • Would you lift weights with them?
  • What would you ask them?
  • Would you prefer they come to you, or you go to their location?
Which UG member(s) do you NEVER want to meet?
----------------------------------------
1. Trump. Yes, I would train with him. I would ask Trump if he has regrets, would do anything different, and what he thinks I should do with plans I have. I would prefer to go to him.

2. Hurt, despite thinking he's ostentatious. I'd lift, but his antediluvian methods don't work for my body (methods in his videos). I'd ask the same I'd ask with Trump. Prefer to go to him.

3. Jin. We've already planned to stay with him at several months from now.

4. Gibs. Same as Trump. Go to him.

5. Snake. I want any wisdom he can share. Knowledge truly is power. I would train with him. Rest same as Trump. He can go to me or vice versa, either is fine.

6. Long. We're enemies as everyone knows, but we wouldnt be if he got to know me. I would train with him; rest same as trump. I would go to him.

7. MrRippedZilla. I'd lift together. He's the only nerd like me here. I'd ask about various subjects, and compare our data. Also discuss our theories. Go to him or vice-versa; either is fine.

I'll add more as the thread grows!

You all now have your turn! Let's see what you all have to say now!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve met Automatondan. Currently trying to convenience him to train again together at a purple gym.

I’d crack a beer with Jim and Gibs and could possibly get a good workout in.

Most of the guys I really respect on here are in another league structurally and would be hard to train with from a practical perspective. Seek, Bricks, Snake etc. I’d spend the whole time adding and removing plates.

I’d definitely do Vegas with DevilDoc.

Last edited:

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I met SNAKE and we and the wives went downtown new Orleans. Awesome family too! I'd train with or just hang out with several from here.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'd train with most of y'all, but it would have to be convenient. We talk a lot of shit on the board but 1 thing that's almost certain is we all take or training serious, so it would be fun as hell to lift together.
Trump would shit his little britches if he met me in person so we would have to get a day pass elsewhere my reg gym.
Bigdog is a no cause I've just learned he's currently benching 455x8 and he just started his blast, sorry bro.
If I did still drink, I'm sure we'd all get in some trouble together lol.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have met some UG guys, mostly at PL meets. As for lifting with them or any of you fuukers, no thank you. Now you want to swing by and have a world re-nowned breakfast straight off my little farm and shoot the shit, I'm good with that.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’d workout with anyone... anywhere.. anytime. I met a few Bros from Bloodsweatsteel back in my heyday and did some killer workouts... don’t know anyone here yet as I’m new, but all are welcome if you’re nearby.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Oh and gibs look who is number 1, another win for trump

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I'd like to hang with Snake, Bricks, Jol, Pillar, Jin, Zilla, Hulk, Doc, BGH, BB, BigDog..... Heck if love to hang with most of you guys honestly...

I'd most like to train with Jol and Pillar. Separately, and for longer than just a day or two. Zilla too. I would love to pick their brains and learn from those guys. Cocktails and Ribeyes would definitely be involved.

I've hung with ToolSteel as well as Viduus. They are both nice guys.... Tool is a big dude with a great heart. His traps are stupid. And he is strong AF. But he's a gentle giant and a good friend. Vids, I promise we will lift soon.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’d rather drag my nuts through broken glass than meet you in real life, Hulk. You’re pure garbage.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I’d rather drag my nuts through broken glass than meet you in real life, Hulk. You’re pure garbage.

I understand not liking someone, but I guess I expect better from you Hurt.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to train with Pillar some day. See if he can un-f#ck me squat.

I want to shoot guns and then grapple with BGH. In the nude. Covered in crisco.

I want to talk philosophy with Jin. Then binge drink rice wine.

I want to do the shots & deadlifts challenge with all you fookers.

New Threads