Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,199 Times in 3,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird89 View Post
    it's not even mine the new supposed science came from stuff i read in a treasure box i found with a metal detector.
    i want to buy a good metal detector..Do u have any suggestions ?

Thanks
    i have macho intentions with these balls of steel.so technically i am unstoppable.technically.
    outstanding, quote of the century!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beserker For This Useful Post:

Jin (07-10-2019)

Thanks
    there's alot of key details included to describe what i mean and what i don't mean clearer.each word in each sentence matters to even describe the new science from an aliens treasure box even at all.you have what it takes to comprehend basic information.this is not a ten thousand piece jigsaw puzzle.nobody here is braindead.

Thanks
    Send me all your alien steroids... and nudes... of your girlfriend... or mom... or sister. Maybe their tits are out of this world as well

Tame your inner bitch!

Thanks
    I didn't know that Alex Jones was on the juice

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TODAY For This Useful Post:

Jin (07-10-2019),NbleSavage (07-11-2019),simplesteve55021 (07-11-2019),Tiny (07-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Jin, I just want to thank you for trolling us and giving us a little of the old UG weirdo troll posts.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

9. The Following User Says Thank You to automatondan For This Useful Post:

Jin (07-10-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by automatondan View Post
    Jin, I just want to thank you for trolling us and giving us a little of the old UG weirdo troll posts.
    im posting with a unique internet style and this is done to make rarer orriginal content.it is how i express my independent minded creative wisdom.this thread is about wisdom.
    Last edited by dangerbird89; 07-10-2019 at 09:35 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dangerbird89 For This Useful Post:

automatondan (07-10-2019),Jin (07-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,338 Posts
    im posting with a unique internet style and this is done to make rarer orriginal content.it is how i express my independent minded creative wisdom.this thread is about wisdom.
    Well don't drink your bathwater brother.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,801 Times in 1,314 Posts
    I hate when birds poop on my recently washed El Camino
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

Thanks
    Guessing this post is essentially a first pass at AI algorithm post lol
    Take everyone here, put them in a blender and this is what is left

Thanks
    Thanked 8,385 Times in 4,324 Posts
    OP, are you Kevlin? Cuz I miss Kevlin. How big are your hands?
    "So make ya move and plead the Fifth cuz' ya can't plead the First..."
    Rage Against the Machine -'Down Rodeo'

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

automatondan (07-11-2019)

Thanks
    so i made sure the lr3igf-1 i bought was suspended in 0.6% acetic acid mixed in bacteriostatic water and to clean my site injections with rubbing alcohol every time i inject with insulin syringes so i know what im doing really elite and well.i started having dreams at night i was lifting weights in other star systems on different planets that did not seem like being in the same universe because im on supplements that have a side effect which is more dreams when you sleep...let me describe the pumps i get on lr3igf1 though that really seem like they are from other star systems like they are different universes or that they came from another universe.it got me dreaming more of how to design a new performance enhancing drugs to turn into a bodybuilder that seems like i came from another universe in another star system.so i started researching absurd unexplainable quantum physics experiments for trying to store lr3igf-1 in an absurd quantum physics experiment full of alot of energy.ro try and transfer quantum properties of quantum physics experiments that girl illogical results.in an attempt to alter lr3igf-1 quantumly inspired by my pumps i got lifting heavy on lr3igf-1 i used in doses over 125 mcg every 3 days.i had dreams about evolution which were strange that is how i figured out some experiment im currently running on lr3igf1 storing lr3igf1 in mixtures of green slime to make quantumly boosted lr3igf-1.the hope is that because evolution yielded green mucous to be produced green and green only when humans get sick that this meant green slimey mucous became an evolved attribute of humans due to green slimey substances granting humans a quantum ability that enhances their health other substances do not.why i suspect this could be the case is that when humans get sick they produce green mucous to overcome sickness.and to test if sterile green mucous colored slime can enhance the power of lr3igf-1 through some unknown quantum pathway of unmapped out science of dimensions even im currently doing experiments.the goal is to become a superhuman laboratory produced human who seems like they are from other universes in other star systems.and indications are that humans evolved green slime specifically green and slimey which had to have enhanced their ability to survive by bring green slimey green slime.or else it would not have evolved into humans genetic code.which is the current rationale for me experimenting with injecting sterile green slime containing lr3igf-1.these efforts are about discovering new levels of performance enhancing drugs science.to unleash new science from another universe into professional bodybuilding.to take mr. universe to a whole new universe.i hope to do exactly that.
    This post shows what happens to your brain when you don't masturbate at least two times a week.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythos For This Useful Post:

Jin (07-11-2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast