New member NEEDS HELP !!

Reaction score
HELP NEEDED

Hey guys im a new member currently seeking some help. quite an indr ill make this short and simple
-im 22 going on 23
-when I was 18 I did 3 weeks of Osta Rx and had a major shutdown
-lost libodo, balls felt shruk, weak errections, huge loss of vascularity, bloods tested had a test levels of about 400
-year by year I have slowly improved and seen multiple doctors and they all tell me my levels are fine (test is now 700) but I dont feel like I used to. My libido has improved but its not the same as it used to be. I have noticed I dont get as vascular as I used to and I feel like I've been In a plateu since the minor shutdown.

- I have had bloods done very recently and I would like some feedback. I really need some help from some knowledgable guys about what to do because I dont feel like used to be

- I am a really active guy, former college athlete, stay active but the same energy and drive just isn't there. Thank you hope to get some useful insight.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Your 23, almost 24. I think I know where this is headed so let's go there. You don't need TRT or any gear. What you do need is get your diet in order and pound the weights.. That will make you leaner, more vascular and have those young women looking at you. Getting some new tail will do wonders for any man's libido.

You get some big high riding boob with a tight ass naked in front of you and you can't pull the trigger, stop back around, tell me I was wrong and we'll go from there.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Listen to Snake.

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb...test levels of 400-700 sound fine to me within normal range

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test levels are clearly not the issue here.

Was anything else out of range on your last blood panel?

How about a family history of depression?

Any drug use?

Sleep problems?

Substantial life changes?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome... Snake is right on here.

As we age, it gets tougher to do what we did and make gains we did as teenagers. Wait till you hit 30.. 40 sucks bad etc.

There’s an abundance of information on here, read up and double down on diet and training... we’re here to help.

Reaction score
I Posted bloodwork below. if you could give me some feedback that would be amazing. Thank you

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The bloodwork you posted looks normal to me. Did you do a full hormone panel? I see prolactin levels but no other hormonal results.

Reaction score
The bloodwork you posted looks normal to me. Did you do a full hormone panel? I see prolactin levels but no other hormonal results.
Just reposted 4 more pictures. Let me know if you can see them all. Thanks

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
First thing is your HDL is to high to be on this forum... you definitely have some work to do there.

(everything looks above average based on my 15sec scan)