Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Cycling after 5 year break

    Hey guys. Iím new on the board and this is my first post (aside from intro).

    I havent cycled in about 5 years but did a total of 4 cycles (5 if you count my first oral only Tbol cycle). I am looking to get back into the cycling game again but not sure how to approach it. Is a 5 year break long enough where I have to start as a rookie and do a Test only cycle. Or can I jump into an oral with test cycle? Stacking anything more that test I will wait for my second cycle. But I was thinking Test E with Dbol. To kinda ease back into the gains again. Iíd like to hear your thoughts ?

  2. #2
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    7,063
    Thanks
    7,854
    Thanked 9,531 Times in 4,246 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Hey guys. I’m new on the board and this is my first post (aside from intro).

    I havent cycled in about 5 years but did a total of 4 cycles (5 if you count my first oral only Tbol cycle). I am looking to get back into the cycling game again but not sure how to approach it. Is a 5 year break long enough where I have to start as a rookie and do a Test only cycle. Or can I jump into an oral with test cycle? Stacking anything more that test I will wait for my second cycle. But I was thinking Test E with Dbol. To kinda ease back into the gains again. I’d like to hear your thoughts ?
    14 weeks 500mg test.

    Thats all you need IMO.

    Unrestrained Moderation.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    Beast (07-13-2019),TODAY (07-11-2019)

  4. #3
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    7,750
    Thanks
    5,872
    Thanked 9,599 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Well you will be running test with everything. Just my opinion but orals are more for a short race then a marathon assuming you're not competing. If it's been 5 years, I think Jin's recommendation will have your in a real nice place. I would add 2 more weeks and use Cyp.; slow to come, slow to leave. The body also seems to have more time to adjust to longer esters. JMO
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesnít work hard.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    Beast (07-13-2019)

  6. #4
    Elite Straight30weight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,294
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Not sure I see the point in an oral either.

    I like 16 weeks, test only. Cyp.
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
    Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me either.
    Pretty much just leave me alone.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Straight30weight For This Useful Post:

    snake (07-11-2019)

  8. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Trying to get back in the game too,,after being sidelined......Tell you this....Things come a bit slower,harder and don't get discouraged....Oh yeah,,,Test only would be my rec..!!

  9. #6
    Elite Solomc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 276 Times in 210 Posts
    Jin for the win! I concur

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Solomc For This Useful Post:

    Jin (Yesterday)

  11. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i kinda need the same info. i havnt juiced for 15 yrs and have been doing some c and e for a couple weeks.....i know they are pretty much the same and im not looking to get huge i just like the wood and the energy....im doing 125mg of each every 3 n a half days will that be good enough to give me a slight edge...

  12. #8
    Elite Straight30weight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,294
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingmenace223 View Post
    i kinda need the same info. i havnt juiced for 15 yrs and have been doing some c and e for a couple weeks.....i know they are pretty much the same and im not looking to get huge i just like the wood and the energy....im doing 125mg of each every 3 n a half days will that be good enough to give me a slight edge...
    Barely gonna put you over normal.
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
    Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me either.
    Pretty much just leave me alone.

  13. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thats like 300 of cyp and 250 of e that isnt enough...damn well its only been day 10 and done 3 injections and am up in strength and size and everything is great...hoping its not just in my head lol...i had to ask a ? lol

  14. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    someone said 500 above i thought test was test???

  15. #11
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    2,138
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Excuse my maths but isn’t 125mg Test e and 125mg Test c every 3.5 days not exactly 500mg total a week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingmenace223 View Post
    thats like 300 of cyp and 250 of e that isnt enough...damn well its only been day 10 and done 3 injections and am up in strength and size and everything is great...hoping its not just in my head lol...i had to ask a ? lol
    Your better to be looking at it than looking for it..Me

  16. #12
    Elite Straight30weight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,294
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 1,371 Posts
    I read your post wrong. Looks like you’re doing 250 every 3 and a half days?

    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
    Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me either.
    Pretty much just leave me alone.

Similar Threads

  1. Back after a long break!
    By Hurt in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 07:10 PM
  2. newbie cycling what should i move to after test?
    By russman15 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •