Thanks

New member here, a big hello to everyone!

Hi everyone, I was randomly searching for a Roid supplier and came across this website over Duckduckgo and I must say its a pretty impressive community here.

I hope to learn a good deal of knowledge on cycles from these forums before I begin my own.

Just an intro about me:

HEIGHT : 6FT (183 CM)

WEIGHT : 135 Kilograms (With 40% Bodyfat)

I have been active formerly at weight of 84 KG with 10% bodyfat but after a vehicle accident I had been on wheel chair putting on more and more weight and letting go of my fitness.

I am back to gym now and been religiously working out and controlling my diet for past 6 months and had dropped my weight from 175 KG's to 135 KG's right now. But I want to now start adding some serious lean mass and cut down on my fat more aggressively without loosing any of my gains.

I am situated in Dubai, U.A.E. but have so far not had any real luck getting a reliable steroid supplier here even I tried asking in "Some" gyms but everyone says its so easy to get hands on them here yet no one says where. If any one of you gentlemen can point me in the right direction, I would love to have a word on the same :-) I know every one would be very cautious with a new face but I am a serious potential buyer looking for a reliable supplier

If there is anyone who can point me to the right direction just PM me and we can discuss this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    Hi everyone, I was randomly searching for a Roid supplier and came across this website over Duckduckgo and I must say its a pretty impressive community here.

I hope to learn a good deal of knowledge on cycles from these forums before I begin my own.

Just an intro about me:

HEIGHT : 6FT (183 CM)

WEIGHT : 135 Kilograms (With 40% Bodyfat)

I have been active formerly at weight of 84 KG with 10% bodyfat but after a vehicle accident I had been on wheel chair putting on more and more weight and letting go of my fitness.

I am back to gym now and been religiously working out and controlling my diet for past 6 months and had dropped my weight from 175 KG's to 135 KG's right now. But I want to now start adding some serious lean mass and cut down on my fat more aggressively without loosing any of my gains.

I am situated in Dubai, U.A.E. but have so far not had any real luck getting a reliable steroid supplier here even I tried asking in "Some" gyms but everyone says its so easy to get hands on them here yet no one says where. If any one of you gentlemen can point me in the right direction, I would love to have a word on the same :-) I know every one would be very cautious with a new face but I am a serious potential buyer looking for a reliable supplier

If there is anyone who can point me to the right direction just PM me and we can discuss this.
    Ya that's not really our thing here bud.... nice try though.
    Last edited by Deadhead; 07-12-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    Tame your inner bitch!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 Times in 4,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    Ya that's not really our thing here bud.... nice try though.
    DH is right but you did take the time to post some information and that will not go unnoticed. Start up a thread of your own and I would be more then happy to help ya with the diet and training. Post what you're doing in the kitchen and gym and these guys along with myself can get ya where you want to be in time.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

Deadhead (07-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,423 Times in 3,425 Posts
    I'm gonna be very frank. Dubai is an easy place to get AAS if you're there, but if you are actually carrying 40% b.f. I can understand why no one wants to help you with gear. No one here will either. You need to fix that that issue first with some dedicated diet and exercise
    "The weight teaches you"

Strength First.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (07-12-2019),Deadhead (07-12-2019),TODAY (07-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Don’t even consider steroids at that bf. Most will tell you to be below 15, Id suggest 20 or less.

And nobody here is going to tell you where to find them. We don’t know either, we were all gonna ask you where to go....
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
    Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me either.
    Pretty much just leave me alone.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 853 Posts
    Lets see how serious you really are. Do what Snake said. Start a thread and tell us about your diet and gym time. Be specific. We can help with those aspects, but this isn't a source board. We are all here to help each other out. Lets see what you got.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to motown1002 For This Useful Post:

Deadhead (07-12-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,131 Posts
    treadmill, HIIT training, low carb diet or intermittent fasting would be a start