Shawn Rhoden Accused of Sexual Assault

MuscleMountaineer

Reaction score
I seem Nick TRIGILI post something about this earlier today. I really liked Rhodes and was rooting for him this year. All though I seen where he showed up a a guest posing last month and looked like a bag of mashed potatoes.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll wait for the trial. The article says his DNA was found on the accuser who apparently went to his hotel room of her own volition.

Not saying he's innocent, only that an accusation =/= 'Guilty'.

Agreed. We will see.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he's done competing in this years Olympia. He will not be defending his title

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Man, that's a damn shame. We'll have to see how this all play out now, keep us updated Spongy.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Its gonna be ugly, and the truth won't be known ever. If there's DNA then something happened (assuming its semen). If there is no evidence of force or violence (vag trauma, bruising, etc....) then it's he said she said on consent. Shit even if there was consent who knows how bad he beat it up. In this day of fkn #atmetoo bullshit it doesn't bode well for Rhoden. And if he did rape her, yeah fkn hammer him. Problem is, only 2 people are ever gonna know the truth.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His Olympia invitation has officially been revoked.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
His Olympia invitation has officially been revoked.

I was just reading that. Hopefully justice is served one way or another. BB definitely doesn’t need this kind of negative publicity

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Apparently the accuser had a vaginal laceration/lacerations.

I am pretty shocked at the $750,000 bond. That seems incredibly high for a sexual assault.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Its gonna be ugly, and the truth won't be known ever. If there's DNA then something happened (assuming its semen). If there is no evidence of force or violence (vag trauma, bruising, etc....) then it's he said she said on consent. Shit even if there was consent who knows how bad he beat it up. In this day of fkn #atmetoo bullshit it doesn't bode well for Rhoden. And if he did rape her, yeah fkn hammer him. Problem is, only 2 people are ever gonna know the truth.

It sucks if it isn't true. He's already out of the Olympia, and his name is forever associated with rapist. His career is over, his earning potential is over. There's no way to ever make it right.

If he did do it, then he deserves all that's coming to him, but if he didn't, he's still getting punished.

Reaction score
As someone mentioned, it’s strange that everyone has forgotten about mike Tyson’s rape conviction. Usually you’re condemned for life. But he really has made a huge turn around.

New Threads