New here, just looking to read and learn from everyone

Reaction score
A little about me and my recent lifting endeavor's.

I'm not much of a forum person usually but I've been to this site acouple times when randomly looking for information online and everyone seemed cool so I figured I would make an account and say HELLO!

I'm 26 years old currently living in Ohio, but I move around a lot, so it's hard to find good consistent training partners and reliable people to bounce information back and fourth with, which is another reason I decided to join up here.

Recent stats.
I've been lifting as long as Ive been alive it feels like but I was always wrestling and I always had to keep restrictions on my weight and what I could eat, which limited me a lot and I could never really lift like I wanted to.

I'm only 5'3 so keep that in mind when looking at weight.

In 2015-I got done wrestling in college at 125lbs.
(Lean and cut but small)

End of 2015 I started the bulk I always wanted to do, but a very uninformed one, I was just eating everything and anything I could and eventually got up to 180lbs, although I was lifting hard, and put on a good bit of muscle, I had also put on a good amount of fat,(I also had some extra "help") but I'm not sure what the rules here on that are yet so I'll leave it at that for now) it was time for the cut.

I'm not sure the date but sometime in 2017 I started a serious "cut" which I also used some "help" for, again not sure what I can say about that here. I was down at around 145lbs before I got a sickness and was hospitalized and put on medication (not a "gear" related sickness) that wrecked any chance I had at eating or working out for months, I was down to as low as 105lbs at one point. Which was not the kind of cut I was going for.

In January 2019 I was able to return to lifting and am now back at around 135lbs, I was able to put the muscle I lost back on pretty quickly but I'm still working my way back and have some new found motivation for lifting again. Haven't touched any gear so far this time around but will most likely start again soon.

Thanks to anyone that actually read through this whole thing HAHA!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You may openly talk about steroids here.

Welcome to The Underground.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
People actually live in Ohio?!? :32 (20):

Good introduction. Glad you pulled through the sickness, getting down to 105 was probably pretty dangerous.

Welcome to the club amigo.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice intro my man. You will do just fine with or without a workout partner. I bet more then 1/2 the serious guys here lift without a partner and some completely on their own, by their self.

Time is what you need now. At your height, 10 lbs of pure muscle will make you look huge!

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Hello.... I heard yall have some fine potatoes. Welcome to ugbb and as jin said you can speak openly about your aas usage. I do recommend giveing the stickies and forum rules a read. We are here to help!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Nice intro my man. You will do just fine with or without a workout partner. I bet more then 1/2 the serious guys here lift without a partner and some completely on their own, by their self.

Time is what you need now. At your height, 10 lbs of pure muscle will make you look huge!

Just wanted to echo this. I never train with a partner. In almost 30 years of lifting, I have yet to find a workout partner useful except when I need a spotter. When I need a spot, I just grab someone there or at the front desk. Otherwise, I don't want someone talking to me, don't need someone to motivate me and definitely don't want to wait on someone to meet me at the gym.

Welcome.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome stay play, enjoy, i hate people in general so i dont even talk the family....

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome and read and ask as much as u want.

New Threads