Orals don’t work

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
100mg drol: no weight gain
125mg dbol: no bloat, no weight gain, no strength gain.
200mg anavar: nothing but a headache and nausea.

All from trusted sources.

I know Metsfan is also a non responder to orals.

Anybody else?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, I know where this thread is going! :32 (18):

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I have never dealt with anyone with this issue all though years back it was always a big topic

I’d change the Var up with Mast P in the future

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I can't say if 4 weeks of 50mg Anavar added to my trt did anything, besides make me miss an ice cold beer.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why you're not responding, well maybe I do. I'll put on 20 lbs easy with just 40mgs dbol and feel like god. Anadrol gave me jaundice once and I blew up so bad I had to take a diuretic during. Anavar was very good to me as well.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jin, jus wondering if this is all same source?

MuscleMountaineer

Reaction score
Never had any experience with Drol or Dbol but I’ve taken Var from probably 6 or 7 sources and never benefited anything from it. I used to just chalk it up to the tren overpowering but recently did a Test/Var only md nothing.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's something oddly cryptic about this thread

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Talked to Jin briefly on it. But many of you know, from his post above too, that I dont respond at all. Trusted sources as well as other various ones. Can take well over "normal" of dbol and adrol with nada, nothing, not even a back twitch. I can get these same ones straight to my buddy and gets normal usage. Same with the winstrol.... 6+wks well over normal and not even a joint issue. Now, my liver levels during that time were a crying shame. But again, Im weird. Can also take 150mg TNE with nada. its like the fast acting stuff gets immediately metabolized in me

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I can gain 20lbs in a few weeks off of just 25-30mg of dbol.

Never had an issue gaining weight from legit orals. I have however had issues not looking like a bloated gorilla from them.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just cause it comes from a trusted source don’t mean it can’t suck

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd also be interested to know if either Jin or metsfan has had a history of alcohol, opiate and/or accutane use, as those substances can alter endocrine function (not to mention liver function).

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin, jus wondering if this is all same source?

no. They are not.

There's something oddly cryptic about this thread

Not getting at anything. Both sources have been spoken with. I am genuinely stumped.
I'd also be interested to know if either Jin or metsfan has had a history of alcohol, opiate and/or accutane use, as those substances can alter endocrine function (not to mention liver function).

I have a history with booze.

To this day I can be relatively out of practice and knock back what would put most people in danger (with little ill effect the next day).

I know Metsfan has never drank alcohol.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Nope, nope, nope. I have NEVER had a drop of alcohol in my life - 100% completely honest with that. I am 29yrs and never taken a single drop. Opiate- nope. Accutane - nope. AAS has been my 1 and only vice in the "drug", never even held a joint.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s gotta be shitty orals .. I always said ugl orals suck

I have to differ...not saying UGL or trusted (your other post)... but there was nothing wrong with the orals themselves. They had no issues and were legit. I stopped taking what I had, handed the bottle off to a friend (not just 1 guy who could say "yeah i felt it") but several different people and to this day, one of them will not take anything other than DBol. But the others one using the other orals had your standard (1 guy knows his shit from legit shit too) - so not worried on the quality.

I have to agree that there are some straight weird people that do not respond. Just like some people do not respond to certain Rx drugs, I have to think that some are the same with orals. FYI - i also used the inject version of the Var and the Win just to see if it was my liver that caused it - same.

New Threads