Summer Cycle

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Time to plan out a late summer cycle. Normally I’d PM Jim and Spongey before ignoring their solid advice and making yet another horrible mistake.

So for the sake of making yet another public cycle discussion thread, here goes...

I’m looking to do my first true “cutting cycle” with the girl of better understanding how each drug effects my body.

Starting point is 15% BF according to the DEXA scan or 12% by online photo standards. I was hoping to get lower then this but it’s where I’m at. Might try and get a little lower before the cycle starts.

Currently just coming off a long NPP cycle: 200mg Test Cyp & 450mg NPP. Zero sides and no BP issues at all. I wish I had more time between but I’m currently thinking 4 weeks off. I’m on TRT and know the risks.

FYI, high Test was a nightmare for me if it has any correlation to the ideas below...

Current plan (8 weeks):
  • Test Cyp 200mg
  • Tren A 350 (50mg ED)
  • Mast P 400mg

Not sure on duration but I’m thinking something short maybe 8wks? Just to feel it out and learn what each will do.

Thinking to start the Tren first then add in Mast halfway?

Normally I’d plan this out in more detail but what the hell... I’ll make it a group activity!

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Add the tren and mast at the same time if you're doing a short cycle.

I honestly think 350 of tren/mast and 200 test would be a good starting point.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Add the tren and mast at the same time if you're doing a short cycle.

I honestly think 350 of tren/mast and 200 test would be a good starting point.

If anything sucks, I’ll put the blame on the Tren.

No reason for a short cycle other then I’ve been on far longer then off this year and I want to shift my calendar forward a bit and have some time off before thinking about the winter goals.

I feel like I’ve been a month or two behind with everything this year.

Reaction score
Just ended a test/tren a/mast p cycle. I went 7 weeks, pulled the plug a week early due to life taking a major shit and the mental tren sides were ****in with me too much.

I went 200 test, 400 tren, 600 mast. Leaned out a bunch with minimal effort. It was a great cycle, I’ll certainly run it again.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Just ended a test/tren a/mast p cycle. I went 7 weeks, pulled the plug a week early due to life taking a major shit and the mental tren sides were ****in with me too much.

I went 200 test, 400 tren, 600 mast. Leaned out a bunch with minimal effort. It was a great cycle, I’ll certainly run it again.

Thanks, I planned on keeping the Tren low to avoid bailing from any issues. Mast ranges seem to be all over the place though.

Does anyone get bad sides from Mast? (I don’t have hair to worry about)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your goals are but I thought I saw you once post you wanted to to get BIGGER. So why cutting?

Reactions: Jin

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your goals are but I thought I saw you once post you wanted to to get BIGGER. So why cutting?

Psychological goal.... long term I definitely need to add size. Most of the good advice I’ve received has been along those lines. (Jin and Automatondan)

I started this this whole thing a year and a half ago by dropping 50 pounds of fat. Hit my leanest point in Nov. then attempted to focus on adding weight with my Test only cycle. I ended up adding 30 pounds of crap.

I’ve since cleaned up the mess and I’m up 10 pounds of muscle from my leanest point and just over the same BF% but look almost identical thanks to the extra muscle.

Psychologically I haven’t been able to give in to re-focusing on correctly adding size. It’s been bothering me not having experienced getting down into the single digit percentages. I feel like I need to get that out of the way once before correctly going about a longer term build up.

Physique-wise it’s more off a classic physique goal.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Seeker is dead on.

And my name isn’t Jim, dammit.

Also agree with spongy. 350 tren is all you need. It’s what I am running currently.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Seeker is dead on.

And my name isn’t Jim, dammit.

Also agree with spongy. 350 tren is all you need. It’s what I am running currently.

I know, I know. 100% right but... but... I have nothing.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2 on starting the Tren and Mast at the beginning of the cycle. Tren is such a powerful hormone, IME ye don't need much at all lest ye invite a bunch of undesirable sides.

350mg weekly is plenty IMO. I've run Tren at just 200mg alongside a TRT dose of Test and a bit of Mast (400mg) on a cutter and had great results. Ye can always take more if ye decide ye need it.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Thinking I’ll respect the sides and start where BVS said - 50mg eod.

400mg of Mast seems to be right in between what everyone’s said so far. Still seems to be the most variety.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thinking I’ll respect the sides and start where BVS said - 50mg eod.

400mg of Mast seems to be right in between what everyone’s said so far. Still seems to be the most variety.

50mg ed*****

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

I know, I know. 100% right but... but... I have nothing.

I'm not speaking for the wise ol' owl but my guess is he was just asking why the change in heart and not calling you out on your own words.

You want to cut and see what 8-9% BF looks like on you, well have at it. Like Spongy said, get the mast going right away. The tren supposedly has some muscle sparing properties when going to a low BF so good choice. Trim the diet down in the kitchen and enjoy the look, just don't stay too long.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Getting single digit BF is a bitch and staying there is worse. I'm sure you already know it's mostly about the cals not the aas. Best of luck!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not speaking for the wise ol' owl but my guess is he was just asking why the change in heart and not calling you out on your own words.

You want to cut and see what 8-9% BF looks like on you, well have at it. Like Spongy said, get the mast going right away. The tren supposedly has some muscle sparing properties when going to a low BF so good choice. Trim the diet down in the kitchen and enjoy the look, just don't stay too long.

Agreed. The change in heart is me admitting to myself I have a mental need to feel what it’s like to really lean out before I can give in to focusing on size.

i tried denying that for a bit.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Getting single digit BF is a bitch and staying there is worse. I'm sure you already know it's mostly about the cals not the aas. Best of luck!

Fully understood. Figured I’d try the AAS simply to learn.

Reactions: DF

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
My vote: 200-300 test, 300 tren a, and 400 mast p. Run the mast the whole time. It will work synergistically with the tren.

My next blast is going to be all short or no esters and maybe 8 weeks max. I think you will like it.

New Threads