Trt regimen survey

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
42yo, 5-10, 218lbs
test cyp 150mg per week
.25 anastrazole on Monday and thursday
500iu hcg on test inj day

test at this dose puts me at 625 and estradiol at 32. These results were drawn 7 days after injection so I’m not sure where I’m peaking but it’s probably north of 900.

Last edited:

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6’
210lbs
200 mg per week Watson cyp every 7 days
puts my test around 1150 7 days after injection.
No ai at that dose.
Last time my estrogen was checked it as mid 20’s

Trt changed my life. Made it possible to get through the day without feeling like I needed a 3 hour nap.

BigBubba

Reaction score
age 48 as of tomorrow the 10th

height 6' 1.5"

weight 255

ester - Test E 300mg per ml - dosage per week 150mg 2x a weel (Monday AM and Thursday PM)

ai dosage if any .50mg 2x a week of Anastrozole taken 12 hours after injection of Test E

hcg dosage if any - None as of yet, might add in 60 days to see what it does

Placed order tonight for 300mg/ml Test E, AI, and 20mg DBOL to run first 45 days to kick my ass into gear!!

Reaction score

200mg, two injections Monday morning, Thursday night.

No HCG, I want to try it if my insurance will allow it.

890 Test, 328 Estogen (Not sure if I need an estrogen blocker, part of the reason I came to this forum, I'm guessing yes)

I was insanely anxious, depressed, brain fog, memory issues. I worked out all the time and ate healthy but could never build any muscle. Got my T levels checked, they were 350, my doctor assured me up and down that that was normal. As the years passed all these symptoms got worse, then I realized I hadn't had an erection in over 3 months, not even morning wood. Got my levels checked again and I was at 182 total and 1.7 free and suddenly it was a problem (Ya think?) But the damn doctor put me on 50mg ONCE A MONTH. After a month of hell and online research I found a better doctor who put me on 100 twice a week and all those things improved greatly. I feel like a new person, I feel human again. I put on 30 pounds in 7 months but strangely haven't seen much of a strength increase, at least not yet. And my dick works again but my sex drive is still super low, the most disappointing result of TRT.

But yeah the mental effects have been life changing, I used to NEED a nap every day or I'd pass out, I used to constantly forget my keys or lunch, dumb little things like that, my mind was racing in a blur of nonsense, and all of that is gone now.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
age 46

height 5' 11"

weight 245 pounds

ester - cypionate 200 mg per ml - dosage per week .43 ml every 3.5 days

ai dosage if any .25 mg of Anastrozole 2x per week, then 3x per week. Essentially I alternate between .5 mg of Anastrozole one week and .75 mg of Anastrozole the next week week then repeat the cycle

hcg dosage if any - 500 iU every 3.5 days

where that puts your testosterone > 1500 last time :32 (6):, and usually around 1200 total & estrogen levels 52.3 pg/mL estradiol sensitive

things it helps you with mentally physically:

It removed the brain fog because I used to not be able to concentrate for shit and concentration is key to what I do in life!

I have motivation to do stuff now whereas before, I thought I had clinical depression because EVERYTHING was a major chore with me. I once didn't want to turn a computer on to do work because I knew I was going to have to sit through windows updates. That just goes to show you how even the simplest task was a major hassle for me prior to TRT.

I no longer sleep 12, or more, hours per day, whereas prior to TRT 12 or more hours was the norm

Sex is the greatest it has been in quite some time even though FD says it never was bad from his perspective.
:confused:

I recover faster from my workouts

I can lose fat without churning through more muscle than fat when I diet, which I need to do again.

It also eliminated some of the minor aches and paints associated with aging and exercising while at the same time giving me new aches and pains in my joints from lifting heavy shit

I forgot to update this. HCG has since been discontinued and my total testosterone was right at 1,000. It was speculated that it was causing random natural production jump starts hence the reason I was pegged with a 1496 and > 1500, despite usually running around 1200 while on it.

I will begin taking Cytomel as soon as it arrives at my house due to my Reverse T3 being twice the "normal" value. It's a tiered introduction at 5mcg daily for week 1, 10 mcg daily for week 2, then 15 mcg daily from there on out until my next set of labs.

New Threads