Hello All, I'm a New Member Here, But Not to the sport

Reaction score
Hello All,
My name is Gianni, I've been Bodybuilding for about 28 yrs now. I've learned a Tremendous amount, as I was Very fortunate to become very good friends and Training partners with one of Bodybuilding's Legends. I'm Not going to throw his name, or actually, their names around, as it has NO bearing on this, other than I was Fortunate to learn a Tremendous amount from them. When I'm in the Gym, I'm too busy with my headphones in and paying attention to what I'm doing then to be bothered with other people's nonsense. I get in, Blast through my workouts, get home to feed my muscles, and back to work. I own my own Very Successful Construction Company, which I've built by paying my dues since ever I was 16yrs old, after school & on weekends. I then progressed to actually building homes, and learning every step of the way. I'm the kind of person, that if I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it and Know Every single Aspect of it, or not do it at All. I've lived my Entire life that way, facing Great Adversity, but GOD Always providing and holding me up, when I didn't think I could take Anymore. My Love for GOD, My Faith, and My Values are the 3 things that I care about and hold close to my heart. I hope that I can still learn from You All & Assist as I'm needed. Thank you for Welcoming Me to Your Group.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Seems like you enjoy the lifestyle.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My spidey senses welcome you.

Reaction score
Far from it. I've underwent Numerous Open heart Surgeries, even waking up During one, The Surgical Team Not knowing for what seemed like hours, as they pump you full of paralytic, so you don't move during Surgery. So happens that my liver burns through Analgesics Very Quickly. Kicker was that I had to go through the Entire Surgery Awake, as my BP was too low, if they put me under, I would have died. My Surgeon tried to "Talk Me Through it", there's really Not that much HE Could have said to keep me calm. GOD Had Me & showed me Great Love, Comfort & Mercy. You talk about your PTSD...

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. That’s crazy about the surgeries.. Glad you’re here!

I’ve owned my own construction business in the past, work for a large company now as a project manager... might start building my own in a few more years...

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.... we can be a little ruff around the edges here... but we care...and my boner also welcomes you.... do you happen to want to buy a hospital bed?

Last edited:
Reactions: DNW

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I wonder if your sporadic use of capital letters is some sort of hidden code. :32 (6):

Welcome mysterious stranger.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads