newbie to her looking for research

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
ive been working out for a long time but took off time supplimenting...dont wanna put anything on this first post...where do i ask questions on testosterone treatment? not looking to find a sourse just cycle info

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Start with letting us know a bit about yourself and then post away... but yes read the stickies to have a better idea of how this works

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
im 40 yrs old lived an interesting liife...i was a personal trainer for a bit and have been pretty much working out my whole life right now im 6 ft 175 but i dont work my legs im in good shape id say for 40.....i just wanna a lil more in the bed room nothing crazy i just have a hard time putting on weight....i already have something and wanted to know what someone more experienced had to say about my thoughts,,,i have what i ahve and dont wanna hear about pct and anti estros i never needed any of them never got bitch tits or sensitive nipple i just wanna know what u think of my dosing and my injection sch...if any one would message me that would be great theres a million articles and they all say the same but different stuff that doesnt pretain to my situation.

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Post your protocol in the proper forum and they will critique

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
thx....for the info...im having a hard time nagivating the site...i cant find the messages i posted on or anyting yet but ill figutre it out

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Just FYI, AI is not just for "bitch tits" and itchy nipples. Anyway, post the info and you will get answers.

Welcome to the board.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Ask for advice then list things that you don’t want us to give advice on???

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have you been to DR for a testosterone test..??

How low are you..?? Or are you just looking for a boost..?

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board a lot of knowledge here

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
oh the pics are on the other newbie post i did in the attachments...still trying to figure the site out...i really just want a mood enhanced soldier thats always at attention lol....im not looking for big gains,,,my test was tested and a lil low i dont remember the numbers it was 3 yrs ago and that topical stuff is no good and ins. didnt pay for it....i really just wann gain till 200 and then cut up....

New Threads