Just got my TEST test results back

ACP

Reaction score
do you guys know when I should start feeling effects of TRT? I havent noticed much difference except when I was lifting the day I got the shot... maybe placebo but I ended up doing a lot of extra sets and HIIT after still wasnt really all that tired.

is it really that instantanious? Dr said it would take 2-3 weeks of it to build up in my system

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah probably plecabo. How long have you been on the shot now? And what does he have you on?

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Still too soon to really feel anything. For me it was like a fog lifted. Took about 4 or 5 weeks and I realized how was giving a shit about life again. It is not overnight. Hang in there man. It will be all good in a few weeks

ACP

Reaction score
got the 2nd shot Monday. Over the last week on my lifting days my nagging pain in my left shoulder was completely gone. Dr said that could be due to me retaining a little more water but possibly unrelated to the TRT.

well see how week 3 goes... excited to start seeing some changes.

Ardor

Reaction score
It does take a while to “kick in”. I’ve been on trt for about 3 years now. My Dr is totally cool though. My last bloods came back at 1400 total and 49 free. That was off of my own supply without the use of anti estrogens. He called me back with the results sounding concerned but to overly. When he put me on trt my levels were in the 120’s though. Not sure how he would’ve if my levels came back like yours.

Reactions: ACP

ACP

Reaction score
week 3... boners are def a factor lol. Also getting some stomach aches nothing crazy but seems to happen after I take the anastrozle, Im guessing its unrelated. I think its too much black coffee, after the 3rd cup I get the stomach burn.

seems like my chest isn't retaining as much water

ACP

Reaction score
just a curious question... have any of you guys ever experienced gas/diahhrea from TRT? its going away now but for the first 3 weeks of TRT I was getting cramps and definitely some diahhrea lol. Im not 100% its related, maybe just ate something? I get my injections on Mondays, then by Wed/Thurs each week I was getting the gut rot.

This week was the 4th week and tomorrow I get the 5th injection. This week I was fine mostly just a tiny bit of stomach upsetness but went away quick.

I asked the Dr and he said he couldnt imagine its related at all.

ACP

Reaction score
Just wanted to update. Got 8 weeks in and feeling good, no major noticeable changes but performance during my workouts seems pretty good... and motivation to get in my gym and get them done is easy.
I get my 9 week blood draw on monday so ill have an idea of where Im at then Dr will adjust me up or down, hoping up obviously because Im not feeling anything major so far.. just really sutle changes.

at that point I have the option of doing the injections at home

New Threads