new to community trying to get involed in regular disscussionn

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
its not coming back as fast its been since march and ive went from 155 to 177 but im leaner by a lil now my sauce hasnt even kicked in yet....ive only been on not even two weeks so we will c what happens...ill post a pic every few weeks if i can keep finding this fourm

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
ikr but im an all or nothing kinda of guy patience has never been a virtue of mine

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
heres some pics i have yo yoed all my life i hit it hard or not at allnow.jpgnow

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
225lbs.jpg260 lbs.jpgwhen i was 225 and 260...i fell four sories 5 years ago and im trying to do what i can i still have metal in my wrist my back is jacked but im doing the best i can with the good ol total gym the first one made im doing ok for 20 min a day for 8 days on one off

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i posted all the pics in the other fourm wouldnt let me post them in both....

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
4 story fall, that kills a lot of folks... “pro level genetics” for sure! Take it slow and steady, don’t wanna aggravate those injuries. Welcome to the UG!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
didnt c the pics but they are in an attachment on the page before u click on the nessage

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
well the pics are on the other post it said they were already on a post and wouldnt put htem here i caouldnt find them till i saw the lil attachments before u click on the title of the post lol

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i dont need any sources. i was just trying to be more involved. and be a part of discussions. regardless of how i grow i mainly use the test for trt. for the bed room im pretty happy with how i look i posted the pics but they had my face on them so i removed them there one on another thread of mine. I thought this place was to help but i just see alot of being made fun of and being put down. I guess its funny to you guys. thx for the experience but i can get bashed anywhere...I was just trying to be part of a community that had the same life style as me. for the moderators.....people will always do what they are gonna do but im here being open and honest and get bashed for it....either my spelling being called a liar .I thought this was to be part of a community not a nit picking . guess i just have the wrong place im sorry to have wasted your guys time.all ive asked is simple questions, n get nothing but jokes n slick remarks .out of all the replies ive had to my post 99% have nothing to do with the question. im proud of what ive accomplished. falling four stories and still 8%bf at 195 at 6 ft tall. Dont know when the world turned into a bunch of bully haters but its kinda sad. I ve tried to become a nenber of ur community but its clear i dont fix in here i wish you guys all the best..."get big,look good naked" seth feroce....take care

New Threads