new to community trying to get involed in regular disscussionn

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
im a 40 yr old reg. guy just getting back into the game after being a personal trainer and falling oer 36 ft and building myself back up....im 175 6 ft and dont do legs...haha i know im not a man then get ur laughs....i cant do much due to my back injury so it gives me an excuses to do nothing.....im no more then 7% now and dont even try....just have decent genes....i have been looking at different producet and i was wondering if u guys thought british dragon or phara is the way to go or ill take reccomendations my soures seems to have alot but we all know how that goes...i have some home made test e named power jouse ...label generic af lol....on in fist week of that but ill let u know how it goes but im mixing it with test c from para too so who knows what will happen....im bad at finding my own posts not sure how to navigate the site so message me if thats a thing here idk..just trying to branch out a lil not many people i know are into working out

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Imo It really sounds to me like you are a long long long way from needing to use aas.... it's not a crutch to lean on but a way to push yourself past the point where you no longer are makeing gains. From the little info you gave it sounds to me like you have a long way before you will even start to plateau.... first of all training legs will boost your natural test levels allowing you to make more gains. If your injury is preventing that maybe look into more of a rehab leg training program.

Last edited:

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah and no i have been doing this back and forth so long that all my gains come back quick...been working out this time since feb i only have a few free weights and a old total gym im getting a membership to the gym cause good ol chuck is getting to easy...i was 260 lbs with 24 inch arms in my late 20s but i was shooting a grram of tren a week atleaast....my walk around weight is about 175 naturally just working out and eating reg. i want to get up to 210 and cut down to a 195 but i dont ever hold much water or fat im naturally at 7 percent without trying.....n ur right i havnt hit my natural pateau.....i was 225 at 5.5 percent on a cycle sof orgon sus 250 my first cycle at 24 and i looked great....still i dont wanna et that big...im mainily looking at it as hormone replacement just want the benifits in the bed room and the sense of well being....i know no one wants to hear this biut im thinkking of keeping a low dose for the rest of my life....that ill start a new thread for ...i c u keep answering my posts dead head...i appreciate it,,,,my wifes a dead head tooo lol....it would be nice to pick ur brain sometime if ur game.....im a think i know alot but dont know jack guy but im always looking to learn and lover to at the same time ...the more knowledge u can soak up about anything will further u in life some how

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i have a hard time cause i cant support heavy weight with the 3 bulging and herinated dics....feels like theres a baseball knot in my lower left back that presses on my never sending pain down my leg it a real buzz kill sometimes....my wife wants to join the gym and i train her so ill start doing legs...jusst need to change my goal cause ill reach 200 in 3 weeks....my body changes rapin i went from 155 to 185 in 2 months naturally with some supps but all oerr the counter....most people hate on me for looking this good with such min. effort on my diet and training but ive been working out since 5yrs old my dadd had me doing push up and sit ups till i puked and had crude weights in the basement....used to listen to the rocky sound track and get it in when i was in middle school...lol

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Lol well I understand your gonna do what your gonna do .... I just worry about the health first. We are here to help but sounds like your a vet at this and have more expirience than me.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
That's pretty impressive. 24 inch arms, nice. You have any pics of back in the day? Did you have some event that caused you to stop working out and drop 100 pounds? Sounds like you got some good genes if you can gain 30 pounds in a couple months naturally especially at 40.

Reactions: Jin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moved to New Member Introductions Forum.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
yes, this would be a understatement.

Bud if you can grow like that natty.....No real need for gear.

I actually do IM injections with his blood. Gains have been crazy but downside/upside is I cant stop sucking c*ck. That honestly is probably just me tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I love when people ask for sources in their first posts but also say they have a source but then mention names of labs that have been out of the picture for like a decade.

I too would love to see pics. I'd love to see pics of you at 260 with 24" arms, I'd love to see pics of you at 225 at 5.5% bf, I'd love to see you at 175 and 7% bf. All three of those are big claims to me. I'd love to see it.

Did you know back in the 80s I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I love when people ask for sources in their first posts but also say they have a source but then mention names of labs that have been out of the picture for like a decade.

I too would love to see pics. I'd love to see pics of you at 260 with 24" arms, I'd love to see pics of you at 225 at 5.5% bf, I'd love to see you at 175 and 7% bf. All three of those are big claims to me. I'd love to see it.

Did you know back in the 80s I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile?

Four touchdowns in one game at Polk High?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
its all on my face book they are old pics ill c if i can download them and then post them havnt figureed out how to add pics yet...illl get it...i just change life styles i got to 260 and i was eeating so much i got sick of the whole thing so i just stopped....ill try n post what i have.....im not really concerned with healtj my whole family died of cancer no later then age 63 so i alreaddy have an expeation date in my mind so ima do what makes me happy and for me the gear is more mentally benificial then anything to me...im a very in my head type of person so im sure placebos would work on me lol

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i downloade the pics i need a recent one but i cant get them to load

Attachments

• 225lbs.jpg
    225lbs.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 260 lbs.jpg
    260 lbs.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score