Opinion for getting on TRT

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I'm curious when I should go to the VA for a blood panel. Regardless of outcome, I'm starting a new cycle in Aug. If I get a blood test now, and it turns out within range, won't it be weird to get another test done after PCT and levels are low? If its low and they put me on TRT, they are going to want to see me back, so how would that work out if I'm on cycle or even right after? I'm leaning towards just getting a blood panel done after PCT but miss out on checking levels for this coming cycle (before and during). I really wanted to check my "qualiry" as well. Am I overthinking this sh*t?

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get private blood work done.

Reactions: DNW

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Get private blood work done.

I just looked it up and unfortunately I cant afford that. I have a 4 month old (babies are expensive) and all my medical care is free through the va anyways.

Would the best time to get a blood test be 3 weeks after last injection (long ester clearance), and before PCT? Gear should be out of system, levels should be tanked, and I won't have the PCT yet to raise my levels to normal.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I just looked it up and unfortunately I cant afford that. I have a 4 month old (babies are expensive) and all my medical care is free through the va anyways.

Would the best time to get a blood test be 3 weeks after last injection (long ester clearance), and before PCT? Gear should be out of system, levels should be tanked, and I won't have the PCT yet to raise my levels to normal.

If you cannot afford bloodwork that costs less than $80 then you shouldn’t be taking steroids IMO.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
If you cannot afford bloodwork that costs less than $80 then you shouldn’t be taking steroids IMO.

Let me rephrase. I'm unwilling to pay $80 when I can get it for free

New Threads