For me boxing is dead...

Reaction score
I got to a personal opinion and conclusion the Boxing is dead. I can`t stand to see what happened with Pac-man in a fight he obviosly won and then for money reasons gave his contender a split decision to get a re-match. Why this is happen?? Why not get the fight all Boxing fans wants to watch. Mayweahther vs Pac-Man. I say this "business" (not longer a sport) is control by a few motha fuckers with a lot of money that only cares about making more money no matter who they sacrifice to make who ever they like the best of the best. Don`t take me wrong the monkey weather is good but not as good as he claim himself cause he haven`t fight with the BEST and the guy just lost a decision last night. I`m done personally with this bussiness I will not spend one more penny on this PPV bullshit to see the control of the money manipulating what is suppost to be a sport. I believe the fans and the boxers need to stop this bussiness to continue in the way is going but till that day FOR ME BOXING IS DEAD!!!

Want to hear you guys opinion about this "bussiness" (not longer a sport)

Z

Zeek

I watched the fight and didn't understand how he lost. The man clearly won!

Reaction score
I can`t understand why this happen on the most important time of a Monkeyweather vs Pac-Man fight to become a reality

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not much of a boxing fan. Pacman likes the Celtics though so I was rooting for him. Tough luck for him Boston lost & he got screwed.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya Def not a good call

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stop watching man fights, now I watch women with big titties mud wrestling, were is Jenner and Mrs P ? :D

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol you dirty dirty man

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I havnt watch the fight yet but I heard it was fixed

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I lost a total of $550 on that fight! Even one person that I bet with didn't want to take his $150 cuz he said that was fixed. But a bet is a bet.

Reaction score
It`s just all BS and thats why MMA fights are more popular than Boxing this days, everyone fight who ever wants to fight and the fans get to watch the good fights without the drama and stupid ass decisions like the one we are talking about here.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit dude I went out to hooters to watch all the games Devils won ! win for me Celts lost Loss for me Yanks win , win for me and Pac Man won win for me right! I didn't even stay for the decision that's how one sided I thought the fight was, In fact the hole place emptied at the end of the round no one stayed for the call. At least I got to ride home and go to sleep satisfied that I won out for the night until this morning my buddy told me pac man lost wtf no fucking way Bradley came close to a split bs man . O and hooters chicks also a win for me so I am still up :)

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been saying this for years.....boxing is the crookedest sport in the world. I also watched and thought he won hands down. all about the fucking dollar now. thats one posative thing i like about mma, you don't see this kind of thing in the UFC.

Reaction score
I've been saying this for years.....boxing is the crookedest sport in the world. I also watched and thought he won hands down. all about the fucking dollar now. thats one posative thing i like about mma, you don't see this kind of thing in the UFC.

Totally agreed with you Dark, UFC know how to run their shit for sure...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck those judges! That's all I have to say..oh and if and when Bradley watches the fight like he said he would to see if he won...he will own my boy a call!

Reaction score
Fuck those judges! That's all I have to say..oh and if and when Bradley watches the fight like he said he would to see if he won...he will own my boy a call!

I love a gal with attitude, get`em Jen!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love a gal with attitude, get`em Jen!!!

LOL, It just burns my ass...can't stand when someone is supposed to be a professional and can't even do their damn job right!

Reaction score
LOL, It just burns my ass...can't stand when someone is supposed to be a professional and can't even do their damn job right!

I feel the same way, thats why I open this thread cause fucking piss me off the way this shit is manipulating, no respect to the fans at all...

Reaction score
Just a quick update on some BS I read about this fight. Now Bob Arum saying he wants an ivestigation on the decicion, LMAO..... this guy is a piece of shit...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update on some BS I read about this fight. Now Bob Arum saying he wants an ivestigation on the decicion, LMAO..... this guy is a piece of shit...

no doubt, wasn't he hugging Bradely after the fight!!!

Reaction score
Yes Jen and he said Bradley told him " I tried hard but couldn`t beat the guy" a whole frecking Drama...

New Threads