This ever happen to anyone? Pain in fingertips after pin then later chills shivering and sweating?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
This ever happen to anyone? Pain in fingertips after pin then later chills shivering and sweating?

I pinned some test, mast and deca right after the pin got a weird feeling and my finger tips started burning. I went to the gym had a great work out got home showered laid down watched tv started getting sleepy so i got up to take a piss and got so cold all of a sudden and started shivering bad. Finally fell asleep and kept waking up all night sweating and feeling like shit. This morning i seem ok just tired this shivering shit is the second time this has happened to me in the last month or 2. Is this related to maybe straining my body from working out hard?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I had the strange feeling in my fingers before usually followed by slight tren cough. Not only with tren either, the chills I haven’t had myself but I don’t think it’s uncommon. Might be down to hormone change and your body adjusting

I pinned some test, mast and deca right after the pin got a weird feeling and my finger tips started burning. I went to the gym had a great work out got home showered laid down watched tv started getting sleepy so i got up to take a piss and got so cold all of a sudden and started shivering bad. Finally fell asleep and kept waking up all night sweating and feeling like shit. This morning i seem ok just tired this shivering shit is the second time this has happened to me in the last month or 2. Is this related to maybe straining my body from working out hard?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Thats the weird part i never got a cough from tren and after this pin felt like shit went straight for the lungs and traveled through my bloodstream. Hormone change makes sense just scared me a little.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I got not evidence to back up the hormone change suggestion. Just what came to my head reading your symptom so could be way off

Thats the weird part i never got a cough from tren and after this pin felt like shit went straight for the lungs and traveled through my bloodstream. Hormone change makes sense just scared me a little.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Understood but does make sense because i front loaded the deca and started taking a little more test so there would be a change in hormones now that i think about it a while back when i uped my dosage i got the flu for a day or 2 kind of felt similar.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test flu?
Haha jk

Nah, I mean it's possible
I've pinned a fat load of Tren
And felt that shit In my best
I'm fairly positive I didn't go into a vein
Then again I was abusing the **** out of it back in my dumb ass days.
And after each pin, you could definitely feel it

If your worried about the fingers maybe your crashed Into a nerve
Done that too
Just watch it
Listen to your body
Don't want you getting super sick or anything
Sepsis ECT.

Unlikey but possible

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Ty sir but fingers are good now they just had like a burning sensation on my fingertips for like 5 minutes and i felt weird but it went away until later on i started shivering and sweating but fee normal now besides being tired.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That almost sounds like a minor case of leukocytosis. Do you trust your AAS source?

Might be a good time to get some bloodwork done.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am guessing this is a side effect of shingles

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
itll happen sometimes, not often but sometimes. like many have said, usually its going to be around Tren. Tren straight noticeable and it sucks when it does happen. Its pretty much when you pin the Tren - its about a 10second worry after pulling the needle out to see if you feel a tingle anywhere - literally anywhere. Sometimes its the toes, sometimes its the fingers, some time the arse hole burns. But for other stuff, you can feel a little off as it goes thru. I know the 1st time i started using Test Prop I felt blind about 1hr later, literally buddy that gave it to me immediately hoped on here actually (well SI) and asked and pretty much got the same answer. I just sat at the gym for a bit and waited it out b/c wasnt gonna make it home and drive a manual vehicle

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Jesus Away from the phone for a few hours and now I have diseases jk but this leucotosis shit is scaring me gonna have to google that

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Burning fingertips? Loosen your grip when you're chokin' the chicken.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah i was doing over a gram and a half of tren a shot at on point in my life it was homemae so i had no idea the dosage i just had so much i was crazy..

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
and i could feel it in my lungs and heart but never like u described...u sure u have clean gear? only thing i can think of but im not a profeesional at this .....hope u get beast gains...tren is the s@#$ but it scares me at my old age ill stick to a have a gram of test....i just want a mood enhancer basically

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Was not taking tren but yeah pinned since then same exact dosage and shit and noting happened maybe just a freak incident.

New Threads