oh and you should've cut the wifi a long time ago lololol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

DNW (09-06-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    good for you man!!!!
    oh and you should've cut the wifi a long time ago lololol
    Lol yea. I knew it would do it. Was still clinging to the illusion tho
    Never play gay chicken with a Frenchman. You will end up with a sore asshole.

~Spongy is a gentle lover~

Thanks
    Good for you man. Gotta look out for them kids. Get rid of the negative. And nobody comes home from a tour the same person. I dont care what anybody says. You grow up and see shit in life completely different

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bootasfuk For This Useful Post:

DNW (09-09-2019)

Thanks
    Feel bad for the 15 year old having to deal with this stress. As well as your family. I totally understand wanting to help family especially your mother and a young person with special needs. I agree it’s enabling her but at the same time I would probably do the same if I were in your position. I hope the best for all involved and hope it goes smoother than expected.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

DNW (09-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    Feel bad for the 15 year old having to deal with this stress. As well as your family. I totally understand wanting to help family especially your mother and a young person with special needs. I agree it’s enabling her but at the same time I would probably do the same if I were in your position. I hope the best for all involved and hope it goes smoother than expected.
    Thanks man. It's already over and it did not go smoother than expected lol. I knew at about day 10 that it was not going to end well. Looking back, I wish I had said no bc I would have been able to hold onto who I thought my mom was/is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DNW View Post
    Thanks brothers. I actually am ready to kick her out. I need to look over the agreement and also possible repercussion for not upholding move out date of sep 23. I'm going to write her a letter as well. I get too hot headed to think clearly in the moment and also dont want that shit anywhere near my kids. But some more things need to be said. I tried.

Edit: just read your reply sorry did not realize it was already over.

How long has she been there, your in Texas correct? . In Texas if they establish residency (no set time frame but i would say at least week or so with personal belongings there maybe with the agreement they would stay longer etc ) you gotta evict them police can’t make them leave once they’ve “established residency” as far as the paperwork if it’s just drafted up between y’all and not an actual legal lease per say like a landlord or apartments complex does then you should not be liable for not upholding it of course she can take you to court and hope the court rules in her favor but does she really have the money to pay court fees and spend the time for the process etc

If she doesn’t leave I Would call the police see what they can do or if them just being there makes her decide to leave and of they end up making her leave even though she’s established residency then screw it that’s on them if she chooses to complain about her rights being violated.
    Last edited by Texan69; 09-11-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks
    Yea I knew I couldn't kick her out until agreed upon date. But I never said I would provide internet or a ride to/from work so I forced the issue without saying get out. As a final covering my ass, I'm not purchasing and changing the locks until the agreed upon date, and am keeping receipts of new locks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DNW For This Useful Post:

Texan69 (09-11-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123