Blasting n Cruising n F#cking Up!

Reaction score
I had good results raising my test levels with Hcg only. However I never recovered.

Only way to be sure is to run a PCT after the hcg and then bloods (X amount of time. I don’t know the timing) after the PCT.

Got it. Can I ask what u ran/did to never recover?

Reaction score
You lost points at blast and cruising sarms.

Save your money and buy the good stuff. You will get much better feedback and actual results on that vs sarms here.

Right! If I only knew. My first pin was with HCG so now I'm over the fear. Looking forward to some test and...who knows what else if all goes well.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Got it. Can I ask what u ran/did to never recover?

I never touched a steroid until I was diagnosed with testicular failure. My guess was it was OTC Animal Pak test booster. But I cannot say for sure.

Reaction score
I had good results raising my test levels with Hcg only. However I never recovered.

Only way to be sure is to run a PCT after the hcg and then bloods (X amount of time. I don’t know the timing) after the PCT.

So I finished tapering down nolva/clo and got retested.

My original test was 104 and now I'm 808, free test 140. I did about 20mg nolva the day before the test.

I guess that's ok. I was gonna wait a few months retest, but .... already starting test e

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190826-101920.jpg
    Screenshot_20190826-101920.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 7

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So I finished tapering down nolva/clo and got retested.

My original test was 104 and now I'm 808, free test 140. I did about 20mg nolva the day before the test.

I guess that's ok. I was gonna wait a few months retest, but .... already starting test e

How long after pct did you get tested? It’s my understanding that you must wait a certain amount of time until the pct drugs clear your system to get an accurate reading of your natural levels.

Reaction score
Well I was tapering it down, a lot. I took about 10 or 20 mgs nolva the day before.
Can those serms really boost natural Testosterone that high? If so, why don't some people just take those lol

Reaction score
Wait why are you on test? Why did you bother with hcg/nolva/clomid?

I felt I had to kickstart my testes with the HCG. I did a blast for a few weeks, took 3 days off, then started serms for about 3 weeks. Tapering down.

Reaction score
I felt I had to kickstart my testes with the HCG. I did a blast for a few weeks, took 3 days off, then started serms for about 3 weeks. Tapering down.

Oh, jumping on test now to compete in December :)

New Threads