Blasting n Cruising n F#cking Up!

Reaction score
Props to you for not getting butt hurt. Now either jump on trt or try to get yours going again. My guess is it won’t, you’re pushing 40 and haven’t been kind to yourself. But you never know.

Yeah gonna hopefully jump start mine and jump on trt. It's recommended that I try to jump start before going on trt?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd recommend that you stop taking everything for a while and focus solely on research. Stick around this forum and you'll find that we're deeply invested in harm reduction. What you've been doing thus far is unnecessarily damaging and it's not gonna fly around here.

Post up a full intro, make some friends and be open to new information.

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd recommend that you stop taking everything for a while and focus solely on research. Stick around this forum and you'll find that we're deeply invested in harm reduction. What you've been doing thus far is unnecessarily damaging and it's not gonna fly around here.

Post up a full intro, make some friends and be open to new information.

Understood. Thank you ����

I'm not in a rush to jump on anything right now. Just want to get my levels back if possible.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time on sarms.
Scam in my opinion
Stick to what we know works

Reaction score
Don't waste your time on sarms.
Scam in my opinion
Stick to what we know works

Right. I almost, ALMOST, jumped on a 'harder' SARM last week but decided to get blood work done. Thankfully I checked first.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for not getting butt hurt and listening to what these guys had to say. Its refreshing because we get a of the other on here.

You realize of course that trt means needles. If you end up on trt, start with using insulin syringe/needles. That'll be an easier way to get used to sticking yourself, seriously.

Get your sh*t sorted, trt or restart if possible, and don't even think about using any more SARMS, or oral only cycles.

Good luck bro.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
SARMS enemas are the best! At least that is what I told one of my coworkers when I told him he needed to get the right mixture of coffee and SARMS right or else it will burn like hell from the alcohol in the SARMS.

Other than that, I have nothing to add except SARMS is a French abbreviation for "small guy who is scared of needles" or something like that...

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for not getting butt hurt and listening to what these guys had to say. Its refreshing because we get a of the other on here.

You realize of course that trt means needles. If you end up on trt, start with using insulin syringe/needles. That'll be an easier way to get used to sticking yourself, seriously.

Get your sh*t sorted, trt or restart if possible, and don't even think about using any more SARMS, or oral only cycles.

Good luck bro.
Strongly agreed. You've clearly come here with the right attitude, Devius. That attitude will serve you well around here.

Reaction score
This has been quite humbling and I still appreciate these comments. I feel safe here, even if I get flamed every now and then for my f#ck up.

I have read that it's almost impossible to restart the HPTA so I'm hoping I can. Not to sound like a douche, I don't mean to sound like one, but I think I have always had decent genetics with adding muscle and keeping strength. Just hoping I'm in that lucky percentile of those that bounces back. Praying, hoping, wishing. I guess just hoping I'm different, lol right.

I still:
- feel good, not laggy, delirious
- libido is there,
- strength is there, stronger than last off season and I'm not on anything ( last week 18 reps incline dumbbell press with 120s and that's two days being off osta. 13 reps on osta early in January).
- can still run 3-4 miles outside, so endurance still ok.
- eating carbs from being on keto half the year
- now going heavy on legs since I'm not doing so much cardio lol

The only thing I feel now, is muscle recovery. Sore af. �� Haven't felt this sore since November/December last year.

I read quite a bit about restart protocols, which I should have done in the first place. I am going to start the HCG pinning tomorrow. Yes, needles. I'm scared but f it.

I'm wondering if I should get LH/FSH and testosterone readings after the blast before the serms just to see if I lit my nuts back up or not. I'm not expecting the testosterone to be higher, just maybe a decent reading on LH/FSH. Thoughts? Should I just be quiet and let you know how I do on the next bloods? This has been my outlet. Thank you for taking time to read this

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
This has been quite humbling and I still appreciate these comments. I feel safe here, even if I get flamed every now and then for my f#ck up.

I have read that it's almost impossible to restart the HPTA so I'm hoping I can. Not to sound like a douche, I don't mean to sound like one, but I think I have always had decent genetics with adding muscle and keeping strength. Just hoping I'm in that lucky percentile of those that bounces back. Praying, hoping, wishing. I guess just hoping I'm different, lol right.

I still:
- feel good, not laggy, delirious
- libido is there,
- strength is there, stronger than last off season and I'm not on anything ( last week 18 reps incline dumbbell press with 120s and that's two days being off osta. 13 reps on osta early in January).
- can still run 3-4 miles outside, so endurance still ok.
- eating carbs from being on keto half the year
- now going heavy on legs since I'm not doing so much cardio lol

The only thing I feel now, is muscle recovery. Sore af. �� Haven't felt this sore since November/December last year.

I read quite a bit about restart protocols, which I should have done in the first place. I am going to start the HCG pinning tomorrow. Yes, needles. I'm scared but f it.

I'm wondering if I should get LH/FSH and testosterone readings after the blast before the serms just to see if I lit my nuts back up or not. I'm not expecting the testosterone to be higher, just maybe a decent reading on LH/FSH. Thoughts? Should I just be quiet and let you know how I do on the next bloods? This has been my outlet. Thank you for taking time to read this

Hcg can be done sub q it's not bad

Reaction score
OMG, I pinned for the first time! ���� Not that bad

Reaction score
quick update
Today's day 3 and I still feel pretty good. I've done two shots of HMG at 75 IU. It's weird because I haven't had sex dreams in, possibly 6 months. I've had them two nights in a row and I have been waking up like a brick. I didn't sleep too good last night, but that's always the case after a heavy leg day. My nuts feel a little fuller, but I don't think they ever shrunk.

Reaction score
Fourth day.
I still feel pretty good. Maybe I'm motivated more because I have the testosterone of a 10-year-old or it's just what it is. I got the 120 lb dumbbells up for the first time on seated military presses. Knocked out 11 reps. I've never been able to get the 105s up and that's when I was on osterine and stuff.

I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping, I keep waking up in the middle of the night but I think it's because I've been so sore from training haha. I'll post back in a couple of days, but it's just weird my strength is up with low test levels

Reaction score
Eleventh day:

Honestly, I feel pretty good. Strength is up still and I feel like everything is balancing. I'm not longer emotional, passive, I'm recovering better, and I feel like I need a woman. I guess this means my natural testosterone is boosting and LH has been accepting the HCG?

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Great that you are feeling better!

Reaction score
Curious what you guys think. If HCG has my natural testosterone up (I feel it it has to be) does that mean my nuts are responding well to it?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Curious what you guys think. If HCG has my natural testosterone up (I feel it it has to be) does that mean my nuts are responding well to it?

I had good results raising my test levels with Hcg only. However I never recovered.

Only way to be sure is to run a PCT after the hcg and then bloods (X amount of time. I don’t know the timing) after the PCT.

Reactions: CJ

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You lost points at blast and cruising sarms.

Save your money and buy the good stuff. You will get much better feedback and actual results on that vs sarms here.

New Threads