Blasting n Cruising n F#cking Up!

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So, new to the AAS stuff and the SARMs that most do not like. I have been "blasting n cruising" SARMs for about a year and a half. I would run MK2866 for about 8 weeks then PCT with clomid for about 3-4 weeks, along with Cardarine, and MK677. Then, hop back on for another few months, sometimes adding Andarine. I rarely had a month where I wasn't taking a SARM. Basically these SARMs can shut down your natural test.

This year, I started 8 weeks MK2866, then 6 weeks 50mg anavar a day. Then PCT a few weeks, and then back on MK2866 for a few months. However, after that last MK2866 cycle, I hopped on Winny and Var, orals.

I read orals only are not good. However, it's a little too late.

Hardest cycle I have done:
Weeks 1-2 50-75mg Var
Weeks 3-4 100mg Var 50mg Win
Weeks 5-6 150mg Var 100mg Win
Weeks 7-8 150mg Var 150mg Win

I was taking AIs to dry out in the 6-8 week mark Holy crap I was sick af after. After the back to back shows and week 8 I felt like shit. Hardcore edema, maybe from the diuretic. Plus I didn't reverse diet .

My F#cked PCT:
I was told mk2866 increases natural test, so I added that to my PCT. I did 6 weeks of this and 2 weeks of nolva, thinking mk2866 would kick my natural test in. Yeah I know, not long enough on nolva and I should have added clomid and HCG, possibly.

I got my blood work done and I'm 105 ng/dl, basically shut down testosterone. The doc recommend trt.

It's been a few months since I stopped the Win/Var and a few days since I stopped mk2866.

I have 10000ius of HCG and some 8 days of HMG. Plenty of clo and nolva.

Should I blast some HCG/HMG for a few weeks, run clomid/nolva after? Would I need the AI exemstane to control estrogen from the HCG? I have seen a lot of protocols but not many in regards to people starting a bit late on PCT.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks for your time

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fk sarms , i dont see the point of them.

Reaction score
Why? If you can get all that crap, why aren’t you running testosterone? Why are you ****in with sarms? Test costs almost nothing, and will give you everything. Sarms are expensive and worthless.

And then add oral only cycles. Are you afraid of needles? You’re ****ed man.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How old are you?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB. Like Straight30Weight said, in the future run Test with most everything or don't run anything - consider a restart protocol in the near-term.

Reaction score
I knew I would get bashed a bit but I totally deserve it.

So yeah, I am definitely afraid of needles. I wish I could do test instead of SARMs. Definitely jumping the restart protocol then getting retested. I feel I would have gotten too big on test as well.

I'm 38 turning 39 soon. I don't really have an issue with libido, if that means anything. I plan on competing next January/December. Aye aye aye

Reaction score
If I responded really well to SARMs, wouldn't testosterone be that much better/stronger and if course safer?
Ok the getting too big thing sounds ridiculous, but im not looking to add much more mass.

Reaction score
Do what you want man. We don’t condone sarms. They shut you down, as you well know, we also don’t condone oral only cycles, unless the oral is coming from your old lady. We try to practice safe cycling here, what you’re doing is not safe. Either grow some balls (and then shrink em) and do this correctly or suffer the consequences.

Reaction score
Well said. I posted in this forum because you guys have awesome info and tell the truth. I'm definitely going the safer route after I get this restart going. I really appreciate the responses.

Reaction score
Props to you for not getting butt hurt. Now either jump on trt or try to get yours going again. My guess is it won’t, you’re pushing 40 and haven’t been kind to yourself. But you never know.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Can I just say none of what you are doing is blasting and cruising.... but all of it is ****ing up

New Threads