Them midnight munchies

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lolz finally got into the greek yogurt last night, ate with some strawberries bc had about 5 left and today was trash day. well... i think i ate more throughout 12am - 5am than normal. WTF.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Throw some casein power in your yoghurt

lolz finally got into the greek yogurt last night, ate with some strawberries bc had about 5 left and today was trash day. well... i think i ate more throughout 12am - 5am than normal. WTF.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gotta go buy some lolz. havent had any casein in years but i just ordered a grocery pickup from WM so ill grab a tub and toss on there

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lolz amen. yea i dont season either, seldom use "salt" - fake salt, or even the salt free Mrs. Dash...just straight chicken or turkey. hell, i dont really even eat steak or burners.

hey you pretty much kick everyone's arses...i think thats a pretty darn well know fact haha

thanks! no biggy on the eye...it doesnt bother me honestly. i dont even notice it as its normal. thats def one thing the body adjusts to immediately since you're using your eyes all the time.

lol.....I was / still am but can't handle the flavor...big red meat eater....just clean red meat...lmao

Well thanks...appreciate that...was just blessed loving to be in shape since I was a kid....and active as fuuuuuuuuk thanks to my grandma:32 (20):

Glad the eye doesn't bug!!

I'd like to know how the texture is when you put the powder in the yogurt...I have a hard time with texture but love to add simple shit together and move on....hahahahah

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Throw some casein power in your yoghurt

dude i fauking hate you! so i got hungry the other night before i could buy the casein so i put some iso protein (1 scoop) in 3/4 cup FF Greek... OMG that shit was awesome. it gave it a completely different texture, smoothness and creaminess. i almost said fauk it and ate the whole container. but back to the casein...so i bought the casein and did the same thing--> 1 scoop with 3/4. i was overly full as can be and good god it was thick as hell. not as sweet but that may be due to the thicness and the type of protein but it was frekaing good as hell too. except i woke up at 3am and felt like i ate a cow. I next time Im going 1/2 scoop casein and 3/4 cup GY lolz. although for some reason...it shot my blood sugar up from 85 to 313, theres only like 8-10g carbs in there but could have just been the liver releasing some night time glucose. but its freaking gooooood

lol.....I was / still am but can't handle the flavor...big red meat eater....just clean red meat...lmao

Well thanks...appreciate that...was just blessed loving to be in shape since I was a kid....and active as fuuuuuuuuk thanks to my grandma:32 (20):

Glad the eye doesn't bug!!

I'd like to know how the texture is when you put the powder in the yogurt...I have a hard time with texture but love to add simple shit together and move on....hahahahah

lolz i had legit got on here to post back to Trump that I hate him. see my note above

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So updated again: 3/4 cup GY and 1/2 cup of casein - not as thick and not as sweet which is fine with me. still a little thick but that can be adjusted. what i cant figure out tho is i woke up at 4am and checked my sugar.... 364 after going to bed around 1, not eating anything, and it was hovering around 100. 1 full scoop has 8 grams of total carbs so the GY...well yeah. seems I may have to start taking about 30g worth of insulin to preemptively adjust for it.

New Threads