Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4life View Post
    quite possible. ive always been the same, played baseball all my life but couldnt in college due to an injury which completely crippled that. from there, thats where i actually starting lifting. so thats where i started a more transition phase and really never craved much.

I actually enjoy the DNP runs, odd but I do enjoy it. For me tho, I struggle with getting some of it off due to my body structure and chemical makeup. I know that sounds like a cliche in what most of us here from a lot of people in the gym that dont actually do anything or just not know in general but for me, carbs stick and so do fats. Really no matter the cardio, diet, combo it comes to a limit ( i know that sounds like an excuse but have worked with several people and same results). but as far as the DNP, its one of the things I have found that actually works with my body - can take higher doses that normal but enjoy it until the end of it then i hate myself
    Sorry about the injury...so many get smacked by that!

Well, I can relate to the carb and the fat to an extent...gain wise that is. One, this is why I keep them both super low and aren't affected by that...and I am more of a protein fan anyway...so it all works out for what I like to be 365 days a year...lean and mean...lol So even lowering the carb and fat in your diet doesn't work? If so, that sucks ass!

Hey, if that's what works for you and you're totally ok with it...do what you gotta do!! I saw I think that you're only 29 (correct me if I'm wrong)...just stay healthy and live life!
    Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jennerrator View Post
    Sorry about the injury...so many get smacked by that!

Well, I can relate to the carb and the fat to an extent...gain wise that is. One, this is why I keep them both super low and aren't affected by that...and I am more of a protein fan anyway...so it all works out for what I like to be 365 days a year...lean and mean...lol So even lowering the carb and fat in your diet doesn't work? If so, that sucks ass!

Hey, if that's what works for you and you're totally ok with it...do what you gotta do!! I saw I think that you're only 29 (correct me if I'm wrong)...just stay healthy and live life!
    Yeah I feel you there, 100%! I like my protein, tho i do love my sweet potatoes. I wont touch a regular spud tho...dont like the taste or consistency of it. Obviously get the "need some butter" but thats kind of my point. Sweet potato - toss in microwave for 7-9mins and walk away and just eat it straight. But yeah, even with the low carb/fat it doesnt get too far. I have tried altering both in both directions, etc with assistance by some really smart people

you got it, 29 (not for too much longer tho)! i like testing things out on the body but thats also to see what works since mine decides it wants to react in odd ways. Heck, for example my eyes. i got pelted in the eye with a baseball during high school and it damaged one of the nerves in the back and caused an astigmatism. it doesnt really effect me unless only 1 eye is shut and then its just a slight near-sidedness. can it be corrected with glasses, optics, contacts? - youd think so. put the perfect fit on, and it makes it worse. my eye essentially takes the new "correction" and over corrects and makes its worse. tried this for 2 months and Dr had it brought back, changed to different things and then try again, same.

Thanks
    Yeah I feel you there, 100%! I like my protein, tho i do love my sweet potatoes. I wont touch a regular spud tho...dont like the taste or consistency of it. Obviously get the "need some butter" but thats kind of my point. Sweet potato - toss in microwave for 7-9mins and walk away and just eat it straight. But yeah, even with the low carb/fat it doesnt get too far. I have tried altering both in both directions, etc with assistance by some really smart people

you got it, 29 (not for too much longer tho)! i like testing things out on the body but thats also to see what works since mine decides it wants to react in odd ways. Heck, for example my eyes. i got pelted in the eye with a baseball during high school and it damaged one of the nerves in the back and caused an astigmatism. it doesnt really effect me unless only 1 eye is shut and then its just a slight near-sidedness. can it be corrected with glasses, optics, contacts? - youd think so. put the perfect fit on, and it makes it worse. my eye essentially takes the new "correction" and over corrects and makes its worse. tried this for 2 months and Dr had it brought back, changed to different things and then try again, same.
    hahahahahaha...sweet potatoes over other ones any day! I prefer also for the same....nothing needed but I have to admit I'm like that with pretty much everythng...maybe a tad of salt here and there and that's it. I don't even use seasoning while cooking.

What a pain in the butt getting things straight...but that's life! I was great until around 38...and body decided to change...took me years to get diet, training etc...back to where my body would respond....and at 51...doing pretty damn good! We just have to work our asses off if we want to look a certain way...we know that!

Well...Happy Bday early!!! Sorry about the eye deal...Fix one thing...next ****kking one....
    Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!!

Thanks
    hahahahahaha...sweet potatoes over other ones any day! I prefer also for the same....nothing needed but I have to admit I'm like that with pretty much everythng...maybe a tad of salt here and there and that's it. I don't even use seasoning while cooking.

What a pain in the butt getting things straight...but that's life! I was great until around 38...and body decided to change...took me years to get diet, training etc...back to where my body would respond....and at 51...doing pretty damn good! We just have to work our asses off if we want to look a certain way...we know that!

Well...Happy Bday early!!! Sorry about the eye deal...Fix one thing...next ****kking one....
    lolz amen. yea i dont season either, seldom use "salt" - fake salt, or even the salt free Mrs. Dash...just straight chicken or turkey. hell, i dont really even eat steak or burners.

hey you pretty much kick everyone's arses...i think thats a pretty darn well know fact haha

thanks! no biggy on the eye...it doesnt bother me honestly. i dont even notice it as its normal. thats def one thing the body adjusts to immediately since you're using your eyes all the time.

Thanks
    lolz finally got into the greek yogurt last night, ate with some strawberries bc had about 5 left and today was trash day. well... i think i ate more throughout 12am - 5am than normal. WTF.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,204 Times in 1,113 Posts
    Throw some casein power in your yoghurt

lolz finally got into the greek yogurt last night, ate with some strawberries bc had about 5 left and today was trash day. well... i think i ate more throughout 12am - 5am than normal. WTF.
    Your better to be looking at it than looking for it..Me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

metsfan4life (07-27-2019)

Thanks
    gotta go buy some lolz. havent had any casein in years but i just ordered a grocery pickup from WM so ill grab a tub and toss on there

Thanks
    lolz amen. yea i dont season either, seldom use "salt" - fake salt, or even the salt free Mrs. Dash...just straight chicken or turkey. hell, i dont really even eat steak or burners.

hey you pretty much kick everyone's arses...i think thats a pretty darn well know fact haha

thanks! no biggy on the eye...it doesnt bother me honestly. i dont even notice it as its normal. thats def one thing the body adjusts to immediately since you're using your eyes all the time.
    lol.....I was / still am but can't handle the flavor...big red meat eater....just clean red meat...lmao

Well thanks...appreciate that...was just blessed loving to be in shape since I was a kid....and active as fuuuuuuuuk thanks to my grandma

Glad the eye doesn't bug!!

I'd like to know how the texture is when you put the powder in the yogurt...I have a hard time with texture but love to add simple shit together and move on....hahahahah

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jennerrator For This Useful Post:

metsfan4life (07-27-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Throw some casein power in your yoghurt
    dude i fauking hate you! so i got hungry the other night before i could buy the casein so i put some iso protein (1 scoop) in 3/4 cup FF Greek... OMG that shit was awesome. it gave it a completely different texture, smoothness and creaminess. i almost said fauk it and ate the whole container. but back to the casein...so i bought the casein and did the same thing--> 1 scoop with 3/4. i was overly full as can be and good god it was thick as hell. not as sweet but that may be due to the thicness and the type of protein but it was frekaing good as hell too. except i woke up at 3am and felt like i ate a cow. I next time Im going 1/2 scoop casein and 3/4 cup GY lolz. although for some reason...it shot my blood sugar up from 85 to 313, theres only like 8-10g carbs in there but could have just been the liver releasing some night time glucose. but its freaking gooooood

lol.....I was / still am but can't handle the flavor...big red meat eater....just clean red meat...lmao

Well thanks...appreciate that...was just blessed loving to be in shape since I was a kid....and active as fuuuuuuuuk thanks to my grandma

Glad the eye doesn't bug!!

I'd like to know how the texture is when you put the powder in the yogurt...I have a hard time with texture but love to add simple shit together and move on....hahahahah
    lolz i had legit got on here to post back to Trump that I hate him. see my note above

12. The Following User Says Thank You to metsfan4life For This Useful Post:

Trump (07-28-2019)

Thanks
    So updated again: 3/4 cup GY and 1/2 cup of casein - not as thick and not as sweet which is fine with me. still a little thick but that can be adjusted. what i cant figure out tho is i woke up at 4am and checked my sugar.... 364 after going to bed around 1, not eating anything, and it was hovering around 100. 1 full scoop has 8 grams of total carbs so the GY...well yeah. seems I may have to start taking about 30g worth of insulin to preemptively adjust for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234