creatine and nitrixoxide and gear

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
im wondering if there is any benifit in taking creatine and a no2 supp. helps while using gear?...im only finishing my second week...im doing 150mgs of test c and 125 mgs of test e every 3 and a half days i know its not much but due to an injury i cant support real heavy weights so no point in me doing a lot, i doubut that lil will even help me out much but ive noticed a inprovement in mood and in the bedroom so im ok with it....

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Creatine works, but it's so subtle that you're unlikely no notice any benefit while on gear.

Nitric Oxide supplements are an abject waste of money.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s a bit overkill imo

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Why are you taking test c and test e both? And 550 mg of test/week isn't "not much", it's a full on cycle. Do you have pct planned out?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
no i have trouble getting gear so i got a partial 250mg 10 ml bottle and fot a home made test e 250 20 ml...so i just have to use what i can get at the moment till i find a better source...i dont have pct p;anned out i never have done it in the past...ive never had itchy nips or them growing weird ,,,i havnt cycled in about 12 yrs but i wan=s doing over a gram of tren for over a yr it got me to 260 but for like one day my frame isnt built for that and now i fell 36 ft roofing and had to be recondtructed ....im only 175 lbs right now....i startedd working back out at 155 and and jumped to 165 in 2 weeks but its been about 4 months and i have had minimal gains so i decided to get a lil hep...mostly for mood enhancement and better room room fun...im only in week two im noticing that im starting to get great pumps and my muscles are always rock hard,,,,still too early to judge gains...im just trying to get to 200 n lean out,,,,,im naturally lean so it wont be much to cut..the water weight i gain will prob. be all i need...thx for all the help and advice ....

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Don't really use creatine when I'm ON,but like NO2 before a workout, but I'll use it for 30days or so,then stop for 30days, seems to lose its affect after awhile!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I don't understand ? How you have no problem getting gear,but have to use what you can get? Sounds like a problem,I would definitely consider some type of pct though

Reaction score
Reread the mans post because his first line is he has trouble getting gear not the negation of that statement although he stated it a bit strange though so?

Count ourselves lucky who gets good proper dosed clean gear. I used to use those forum board banner sites and now know everything I ever got was way underdosed for sure. I am running 500mg EW which feels like 1000mg of everything I used to get not to mention the pip that left me limping most days.

Reaction score
Oh to answer the thread save the supplements for PCT where fresh exposure will help and get yourself some SERMs ASAP because you will be shut down for sure!!!

Tamoxifen 6 weeks at 40/40/30/30/20/20 should do the trick or three 40 and three 20 to keep it simple. An AI would help as well but the nolva should be adequate.

New Threads