UGFreak steroid source

Reaction score
I have bloodwork from their test e. Not going to say it's perfect but 500mg a week put me at 2800 total at the trough.
I'm still using their test e to get rid of it and don't have any pip from it.

I am not defending this source or para. Knowing what I know now I wouldn't have bought it, but just for complete information's sake.
You Def should have been around 3400

Reaction score
Where I'm from we get something called dick powder...it's powder you just rub alittle on your gums and it's ridiculous. They sell the shit like on the street it's crazy.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
In 2010 i got deployed to Afganistan and some of the guys i met there got if from India so i reckon it was made in India
You know they have more than one warehouse in several countries right?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
You Def should have been around 3400

Not everyone responds the same
Exactly. You can’t say “X amount of test will give you Y serum levels” because individual response varies.

I’m on 175mg a week for my TRT and that would put most people way out of range. My prescribed testosterone is well under dosed according to this “should be” way of thinking.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Exactly. You can’t say “X amount of test will give you Y serum levels” because individual response varies.

I’m on 175mg a week for my TRT and that would put most people way out of range. My prescribed testosterone is well under dosed according to this “should be” way of thinking.
We have one member, his latest bloodwork numbers were 749 ng/dl on 50 mg weekly.

Absolutely crazy!!!

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
We have one member, his latest bloodwork numbers were 749 ng/dl on 50 mg weekly.

Absolutely crazy!!!
Jesus! I wish I had a response like that. I’d run 250 test and 200 primo for blasts and be done with it.

Lucky guy.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Jesus! I wish I had a response like that. I’d run 250 test and 200 primo for blasts and be done with it.

Lucky guy.
You could blast with insulin needles. 🤣

Reaction score

I do agree!

Reaction score
UG is parapharma. They’ve been around forever. Believe at least a decade now. That alone does speak volumes. But there jus 2 things that for me are huge issues and reason I don’t use em. #1 there international so that comes along with all of its own issues
#2 I’ve watched them literally double there prices for every single product except some of the orals . They used to have great prices. Once there popularity grew and they had testinndone jus proving there’s stuff was dosed right apparently that gave the ok to double prices! Geneza did the same thing. It jus blows my mind such king time labs can do this shit to there customers when they know dam well there is many many other sponsors out there with correctly dosed products and charge great prices. And lastly if your international aren’t the prices suppose to be cheaper than domestic? Primo that’s near if not more than $100 for jus one bottle makes me wanna vomit. Tren e 200 for $77 . Distguisting and very un-loyal! But you’ll always amhav epeople who don’t no better so they buy .
I love para, it’s expensive though..I made out well in crypto so I loaded up a while ago. I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet, but I never buy things I know I don’t like…sooo….
Deca messes with my head, but NPP doesn’t? So I don’t buy deca…
Ug does dragon resale too, also one of my fav labs.
Honestly though I got a few us domestic sources I buy bulk from and I don’t notice a difference besides my wallet stays fuller.

Had a few shit sources too in my day

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score

Absolutely crazy!!!
Wow, I wish I responded like that. I am on 200 every 10 days and my trough is normally between 450 and 500.

Reaction score
I love para, it’s expensive though..I made out well in crypto so I loaded up a while ago. I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet, but I never buy things I know I don’t like…sooo….
Deca messes with my head, but NPP doesn’t? So I don’t buy deca…
Ug does dragon resale too, also one of my fav labs.
Honestly though I got a few us domestic sources I buy bulk from and I don’t notice a difference besides my wallet stays fuller.

Had a few shit sources too in my day
yeah, freak is ok. only used the para cyp and dbols and it was actually pretty decent. went from 212 at 6'2" with prolly around %12 bf to 228 with about the same bf 10 weeks later at 300mgs of the cyp and 20mgs of d in the morn and 20mgs about 6 hrs later. the dbol worked what seemed to be overnight. i ordered domestic thinking maybe a week, ill just say dont hold your breath for their delvery eta. IT GETS THERE WHEN IT GETS THRERE, basically....

New Threads