PCT after test/deca cycle, need advice

Reaction score
Hi, i am going to follow this cycle for 14-15 weeks:

Week 1-13
-Test E 500mg (1pin monday)
-Deca 200mg (1 pin thurstday)
-arimidex (0.5mg tuesday, 0.5mg friday, 0.25mg sunday)
Week 14-15
-Test E 500mg (1pin monday)

If things go well i will go for 16 weeks.

After 2 weeks since the last pin i will take 40mg of nolva every day for 4 weeks. Now the problem is that many people don't recommend taking nolva after a deca cycle but at the same time a lot say that it will be enough. What do you think? I saw that some websites are selling some "PCT supplements" which help with recovering. Do you think those are worth the money?
Also, is it enough arimidex to prevent gyno? I know that everyone is different and should adjust it for their needs but i would like to know if it's a good dose to start.

Thank you!

Last edited:

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're proposing to do PCT with nolvadex alone?

Reaction score
After my last cycle i had problems with vision from clomid (50mg) and a trainer from my gym told me to try to recover my test levels in natural ways as much as i can.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After my last cycle i had problems with vision from clomid (50mg) and a trainer from my gym told me to try to recover my test levels in natural ways as much as i can.

If you had issues with Clomid then it is wise not to use it again. Are you prepared to be in TRT the rest of your life?

Reaction score
If you had issues with Clomid then it is wise not to use it again. Are you prepared to be in TRT the rest of your life?
You mean it's impossible to recover without clomid?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You mean it's impossible to recover without clomid?

I think he’s implying you’re rolling the dice.

You can add add things like HCG to help but in the end is it all worth the risk?

Reaction score
[QUOTE = Spongy; 555021] Se hai avuto problemi con Clomid, è consigliabile non usarlo di nuovo. Sei pronto per essere in TRT per il resto della tua vita? [/ QUOTE]
can you be more clear?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely recommended to run hcg through out the cycle if you want a better chance at recovery...

New Threads