Pct-need help fast

Reaction score
Hi, today i was going to start a test/deca cycle. I pinned 500mg of test e only.

When i came back from gym i found out that my parents died in a car accident and i just can't continue a cycle because i need a break.

I have nolvadex only in hand. Is it ok after 2 weeks from now to start taking 20mg for 4 weeks every day and use natural testosterone boosters like spiruline?

Please, i need your help fast. Any idea fast am i going to recover since i pinned only once?

Thank you!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Suck it out like a snake bite!!! :32 (18):

I'm guessing that you'll be fine and will recover from just a single injection. I wouldn't personally do anything.

And I'm very sorry for your terrible loss. I can't even imagine what you're going through.

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Most likely you will recover with no help as ch said.... there is no need to pct from a single injection. I am sorry to hear about your parents. Keep your head up man.

Reaction score
Do you have any idea how much in % would reduce my natural testosterone and for how long? Also, is there a chance to lose muscle mass?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You'll probably feel good(situation notwithstanding) for a couple of weeks, then probably feel a little blecchhhh for a couple of weeks until your natural production kicks back on. There will probably be that short lag period.

You won't lose any muscle. Just keep eating and training properly.

Reaction score
About anti estrogens. Should i take 0.25mg of adex only once just to be sure?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Stop it crazy person!!!

Don't do anything. Just pretend that you never took the shot.

Reaction score
Thank you for your time! I will consider everything you told me.

Last edited:

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Just stop and do nothing. You’ll be fine.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Hi, today i was going to start a test/deca cycle. I pinned 500mg of test e only.

When i came back from gym i found out that my parents died in a car accident and i just can't continue a cycle because i need a break.

I have nolvadex only in hand. Is it ok after 2 weeks from now to start taking 20mg for 4 weeks every day and use natural testosterone boosters like spiruline?

Please, i need your help fast. Any idea fast am i going to recover since i pinned only once?

Thank you!

Yeah you should be fine with no pct..one shot of 500 test E, you probably wouldn't see much supression. Whatever you do, don't take any AI.. You will crash yourself for sure.
Also Jesus dude sorry about your parents.. Terrible.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That’s terrible tragedy. Focus on your family obligations and don’t sweat any PCT.

Merlin

Reaction score
Im sorry for your loss. Should be good with no PCT just check bloods in like 4 weeks.

New Threads