Source check: GNC

Reaction score
Hey all I'm new around here ...

Have any of you guys heard of GNC? They claim to have more than 6,000 physical stores, adding that they push some $2.5 BILLION dollars worth of goods.

I know, I know, it's an internet site but it seems legit to me. Was thinking of snagging creatine because I can't find the stuff anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
GNC is the best creatine money can buy, go for it.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember when they used to have dat dere cell-tech haedcore

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
go read rule 13 in our forum rules. I get the feeling you're looking to make more of these threads.

Forum rules go up to seven. My only agenda with these threads is to unveil my true nature. I'm sure you're confused, so let me show you who I really am ...

HELLO I WISH TO MAKE FUTURE BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH YOU SO WE CAN GROW HAPPY WE HAVE EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND LAB THAT IS CLEAN. YOU QUESTIONS I KNOW BUT WE HERE TO ANSWER. HAVE SINCERELY DAY.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well you have no place here. I was talking about rule 13 in our new members forum. That rule applies to all sub forums. You have no future business dealings here so take your sorry ass somewhere else

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do they still have that membership card where you can get a discount during a window of time that’s impossible to make ( I think it was the first Tuesday of every month or something else along those lines of inconvenience)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Is it still 30 minutes delivery or it's free, Pizza?

Reaction score
well you have no place here. I was talking about rule 13 in our new members forum. That rule applies to all sub forums. You have no future business dealings here so take your sorry ass somewhere else

Ah. Yes, this is a shit post. A post that is shit, if you will. A post that provides no value to anyone, is another way of putting it. Rules are rules so I get it now.

Aside, idk what you mean by "future business dealing. You don't have to spell it out for me, I'll just leave that as one of life's great mysteries.

Thanks for putting me in my place, though!

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Ah. Yes, this is a shit post. A post that is shit, if you will. A post that provides no value to anyone, is another way of putting it. Rules are rules so I get it now.

Aside, idk what you mean by "future business dealing. You don't have to spell it out for me, I'll just leave that as one of life's great mysteries.

This has hulk written all over it

Reactions: DNW

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well we get our share of trolls here so we try to keep that from getting out of control. I would hope that if you're seriously wanting to participate and contribute here that you do so. you just joined, you know what i mean?

Reaction score
well we get our share of trolls here so we try to keep that from getting out of control. I would hope that if you're seriously wanting to participate and contribute here that you do so. you just joined, you know what i mean?

I'm just trying to let you assholes know what kind of an asshole I am. Also getting educated on some stuff. Beyond that, nothing else brother.

Additionally, you're not under my bed – just checked. So you might want to fix your profile. No need to thank me, but thought you should know.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I'm just trying to let you assholes know what kind of an asshole I am. Also getting educated on some stuff. Beyond that, nothing else brother.

Additionally, you're not under my bed – just checked. So you might want to fix your profile. No need to thank me, but thought you should know.

Seriously though, between this and your into post you might want to slow down a bit.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol you did make me laugh. ok man.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Not your best work, dude.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you see? these boys are noticing.

Reaction score
you see? these boys are noticing.

Totally. I respect their life choice and everything and I'm happy for them, honestly. But I like girls.

OK, ok ok.. I'll tone it down a smidge. Seriously.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If I am entertained then I don’t consider it shit posting. We could all use some laughs around here.

OP is clearly being light hearted, which is different than, say, unicorntoad who was funny but genuinely robbed good hearted members of time and effort trying to help her fictional issues.

Jury is still out on OPs comedic value. But I always root for a clever, benevolent clown.

New Threads