Best Nandrolone Ester

• phenylpropioinate

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • decanoate

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
If you’ve got the $ then npp , just because of the weight time really, it kicks in much faster... about a week versus a month

i found they both cause the same amount of bloat even though npp is supposed to hold less water.

i found even 500 npp better than 1000 deca so regardless of the calculations out there with the Ester weights (there is only supposed to be 10mg difference per 100mg but I found it much different)

Last edited:

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Small amounts of NPP I've liked best for short periods of time just for some joint relief. 200mgs a week 8 weeks done.
Deca takes too long to recover at high dosage even with proper meds its less than quick on your dick. Pain in the ass imo.
!S!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I like both depending on the goal I am trying to accomplish. That being said I prefer deca to NPP because I find the gains are better for me and less pinning. I do agree on the length to recover taking longer... They both have their place depending on the goal...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Jin and I fried this fish every way it could be fried not that long ago.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Deca durabolin was a better deal in my experience.

the fast npp withdrawal at the end of the cycle is where the issue i have with it stands

the aches & pains left behind after the npp last pin lasted as long as the deca durabolin would have taken to clear.

going to do another nandrolone cycle in the future.

this next time Im guna try using both esters.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Jin and I fried this fish every way it could be fried not that long ago.

thats great snake, how about a link to it or a little participation of what you gathered.

rather than a pss been there done that too cool for school deal

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I like NPP more, but im starting to despise frequent pinning. So, deca for me for the time being.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
thats great snake, how about a link to it or a little participation of what you gathered.

rather than a pss been there done that too cool for school deal
I'm not sure if I'm detecting and attitude there or not but here's one of them that was a summery to a previous thread. It was on the 2 different esters. I can't find the thread that started it but it would have been maybe a week earlier if you want to look.

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/28662-Deca-vs-NPP

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Reactions: DNW

New Threads