RIP Larry Wheels

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where did she say it was ok? She didnt say that at all.

And she is kinda annoying but check her Instagram she’s pretty fukking sexy

she said Larry Wheels ex probably got in his face and that's why. Anyway, I think his ex is actually prettier. Lol he's gonna cheat on this idiot as well.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Damn I thought Larry Wheels died or something...****ing clickbait

on a serious note, I hope everyone gets an opportunity to tell their side and the truth comes out.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well, he handled that very well.
I'm going to go ahead and not pass any judgement in this whole matter. The only 2 people that know what really went down is his ex and him. Best they just leave it alone and both move on.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well I agree. My remarks early in the thread led me to react too soon. I didn't necessarily right out believe her, only that if it was true. eh this needs to die now. One thing I have to mention regarding what he just said. It doesn't matter if the police believe her or not, if she calls 911 and says he hit her, they would have taken him in. doesn't matter if he did or didn't. They have to arrest you! It would then be up to the district attorney to either drop the case, or let it go to the judge.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh and his current lady is still annoying af. lol

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Never been a big fan of Larry, but I do respect his work ethic and physique. He comes across as fake in his videos, I don't know how that translates to being abusive. Both sides need to come out, though the audio the chick released is very troubling

New Threads