RIP Larry Wheels

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
damn.... this is bad. his ex, who seems very put together and genuinely hurt does a tell all about Larry Wheels abuse on many levels, constant cheating and even includes audio recording of him beating her. this is gonna hurt him bad I'll bet. I for one won't look at him the same after listening to that. fukked up shit...

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’m certainly not going to comment or speculate on what went down... every story has two sides. I will say, this won’t affect his career one bit... might even give him the fuel to fire off a new PR.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
If he's really like that then it will catch up with him eventually. Somebody will get something on video or he'll go too far and end up in prison.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m certainly not going to comment or speculate on what went down... every story has two sides. I will say, this won’t affect his career one bit... might even give him the fuel to fire off a new PR.

Eh, I think his bodybuilding career is done. IFBB and NPC have had too much negative press lately with this kind of thing. They'll distance themselves and he's going to lose sponsors I'm sure.

We will see.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Never liked him anyway

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Eh, I think his bodybuilding career is done. IFBB and NPC have had too much negative press lately with this kind of thing. They'll distance themselves and he's going to lose sponsors I'm sure.

We will see.

Agree. IFBB and NPC want poster childs they can be proud to show off to attract viewers.
Rumor or not, they don't want to hang their hat on a someone who could tarnish their image.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hes fked if its true with the allegations that she is saying.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I personally could care less. One thing did bother me, maybe she could view the video before she posts it? I'm no Hollywood lighting expert but a video done by a 3 bulb ceiling fan can never be good.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
He really should go all in on WSM... he has the potential to do big things there.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The renting of the room didnt allow any money for proper lighting.....This was a low budget film.....

I personally could care less. One thing did bother me, maybe she could view the video before she posts it? I'm no Hollywood lighting expert but a video done by a 3 bulb ceiling fan can never be good.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol pretty sure the lighting of the room or how it appeared mattered much to her. She wasn't trying to win a video award or become miss popular. Two sides to every story is correct but if in fact he beat her there is no fuking excuse for it no matter how much of a pain in the ass he might portray her as. If it's true he is a piece of shit

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
He beat her for five years and she never took one picture of any of the bruises??? But when fighting for her life she pulled her phone out to record audio?? Eh hard to believe. Like someone else said every story has two sides. Sounds like a jealousy thing to me cus he’s got a new gf. Who knows.

His new girlfriend is sexy as fukk tho. I’d eat her ass.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Never was a fan of him. It will get sorted out in the end.

Reaction score
I like him. If it’s true, I won’t anymore.

Honestly, I could see it happening. Or maybe he didn’t. Time will tell.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
his current gf's view on the situation. surely he will put his own video out soon to get his side out and/or make an apology or what not.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn that new girlfriend sounds annoying as fuk..lol listen to her ass.lol won't be long before he starts banging other bitches. So if I chick gets in your face it's ok to beat her ass? My ex wife punched me in the face once. Know what I did? I laughed at her. lol wtf this chick is s buffoon. Stfu. lol not saying he's guilty of beating her, but if he did this idiot biatch is saying it's ok if he did? stupid annoying bitch

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
damn that new girlfriend sounds annoying as fuk..lol listen to her ass.lol won't be long before he starts banging other bitches. So if I chick gets in your face it's ok to beat her ass? My ex wife punched me in the face once. Know what I did? I laughed at her. lol wtf this chick is s buffoon. Stfu. lol not saying he's guilty of beating her, but if he did this idiot biatch is saying it's ok if he did? stupid annoying bitch
Where did she say it was ok? She didnt say that at all.

And she is kinda annoying but check her Instagram she’s pretty fukking sexy

New Threads